Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 10 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
there are still couples not revealed yet, maybe sachi broke up with her real boyfriend and wants a way out? we dont know some of the couples husbands or wives, like kamo, who is his wife? i dont remember they ever said anything about it, perhaps the author wants to expand more side characters stories.

everyone talking about shiori, yes i know why would they dislike shiori, she wasnt very good in the first half of the manga, and the anime didnt help her character at all, but after the summer arc she actually made some good things and even looked like she could be an actual rival. but everybody knows akari is the protagonist, shiori is a side character, she can try all she wants. hope this phone call doesnt spark a forest fire in canada.

maybe jirou middleschool arc next? have shiori talk to akari about it so akari can understand more about jirou?

Dex-chan lover
One chapter of Sachi being awesome.

If you're doing things for attention, in a society like Japan where you're supposed to blend in, a lot of that attention is going to be negative. I get the impression the author is trying to relate it to how Jirou was given a lot of attention, but it's not quite the same, since for her part it was largely on purpose, or at least as a consequences of a deliberate action on her part. Not so much for Jirou.

Picking up someone's phone and answering is perfectly fine. And if you know who it is, it's better to ask directly whose phone it is than to leave it at lost and found, where things sometimes get misplaced, plus it takes longer to return it to the owner. Sure, there's a bunch of things that can go wrong, especially in a contrived manga, but the priority is figuring out whose phone it is and returning it.

Dex-chan lover
Ah - the mating call of the "Basic Japanese Bitch"

So Majestic.

6.png

Users who are viewing this thread