Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 11 Ch. 62 - Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
Im sorry for both characters, but they missed that train long ago and due to them missing it - they will learn from it like many did. This is a really valuable experience as a teenager that sadly not many learn from or even had the chance to learn it to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
Shiori really lost any lustre in these last two chapters, she completely locks jirou down with her refusal to grow up.
I feel like him remembering that is going start to hurt his relationship with Akari like maybe he wont want to try and get close to her or something

Dex-chan lover
I swear if Akari loses this battle we riot! She best girl fr!
Sadly its hinting that she might lose it or at least lose it for now, I believe that flash back is going to start to hurt his relationship with Akari like maybe he wont want to try and get close to her or something. I doubt its just some random flash back

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain the main conflict of these last two chapters?

what is shiori so scared of? What is jirou scared of at the end, and why does he avoid her?

im having a hard time understanding their motivations in middle school, I’ll take any interpretation, I’m just curious.

Dex-chan lover
Although these flashbacks failed to create any significant sympathy/pity for Shiori, i think it was a good closure to any possible romance between them. They both liked each other and had their chance to confess, but neither of them made a move and now it's too late, Jirou loves Akari more than anything and nothing will change that, not even his former love.

Users who are viewing this thread