Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 11 Ch. 62 - Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
Sadly its hinting that she might lose it or at least lose it for now, I believe that flash back is going to start to hurt his relationship with Akari like maybe he wont want to try and get close to her or something. I doubt its just some random flash back
if you see the start of the flashback its shiori recalling jirou's saddened face looking at her in the library, and now we learn that jirou told shiori that they shouldn't talk with each other and he had the same face.. sooo hopefully he rejects her here

Dex-chan lover
L bozo, should've been honest instead of letting your love simmer on the back burner. Akari best girl. Knows what she wants, takes action to get what she wants. Shiori could never. Stay in the friendzone you put yourself in forever. L

Dex-chan lover
This is all on her for refusing to grow up.
But I'm glad whatever was going on between them was resolved.

Happy they're still friends.
Praying to GOD they don't get together.

Can someone explain the main conflict of these last two chapters?

what is shiori so scared of? What is jirou scared of at the end, and why does he avoid her?

im having a hard time understanding their motivations in middle school, I’ll take any interpretation, I’m just curious.
So as far as I can tell, Shiori has a hard time with stuff related to sex and romance, and Jiro, as any kid is getting all those kinds of feelings, and an accidental grope just made him even more self conscious about all that stuff. Essentially, he feared that she will hate him for being a boy in puberty, and that she would be troubled by the rumors about them dating. It was a dumb move to try and protect her, and their relationship kind of crashed and burned.

Said simply, puberty happened, and they couldn't handle it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was glad to see some context of their past. IMO it felt more like this was Jiro finally confronting Shiori and laying everything out. He's confronting everything that's been ignored for the last few years. I think Akari is in his heart the most. I think he's going to turn Shiori down. Could all be copium on my part but I don't think Shiori has a chance

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Shiori seeing that expression on the MC's face will be a wake up call on how she majorly fcked up whatever chance she had with Jirou

Dex-chan lover
The Author best fucking not pull the plot twist shiori wins I swear. AKARI BEST GIRL FOR THE WIN

Dex-chan lover
She wanted to maintain the status quo of elementary on middle school while remaining aware of the fact every one is changing ??

Wot

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain the main conflict of these last two chapters?

what is shiori so scared of? What is jirou scared of at the end, and why does he avoid her?

im having a hard time understanding their motivations in middle school, I’ll take any interpretation, I’m just curious.
Shiori is scared that Jirou is like the other boys, gawking at women vulgarly.

Jirou is scared that Shiori will hate him if he ever thinks about that kind of thing, so he avoids her to avoid making her uncomfortable in any way. Jirou let himself be affected by the enviroment around him

They were both cowardly as they couldn't even talk to each other, but that's youth.

They were simply too immature back then.

Dex-chan lover
Even after the flashback, I still can't sympathize with Shiori. She's scared about the meaningless stuff and her last words to Jirou before they separated were scarred him for life, turning him into a boy with low self-esteem.

Akari was the one who slowly change him, help him to grow, and make him a better person.

He better not go for Shiori anymore. She already lost her chance. Both of them should just stay as friend, just like how she wish it.

Dex-chan lover
if you see the start of the flashback its shiori recalling jirou's saddened face looking at her in the library, and now we learn that jirou told shiori that they shouldn't talk with each other and he had the same face.. sooo hopefully he rejects her here
MAn my fingers are crossed that he does and we can finally get this story back on track and moving forward!

Dex-chan lover
so that's why she rejected jirou before he could even confess to her.

too bad. had she accepted reality earlier, they would have been a couple already and jirou would not become a coward. i guess she can only blame her self for missing the chance. or rather, she pushed the chance away.

Users who are viewing this thread