Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 11 Ch. 65

Bruh it's the first time where I dont feel bad for the loosing girl
Cuz her decisions were just too stupid

Dex-chan lover
At this point I honestly wouldn't have been surprised if Akari got pregnant before either of them confessed.
I mean we're still not in the clear... :meguusmug:

Contributor
IIRC Sachi's the one who had an older bf. So she broke up with him, huh. I wonder if we'll even know who that guy was. I confused Sachi with with Serina from BokuYaba before because they're a little similar, but that other girl didn't have a bf

I thought Akari was firm on insisting that she will only cohabitate with a lover after the school's cohabitation practice program is over, but she actually wanted to say yes. The girls are right though, she made the right choice (for the sake of progress): this makes sure Jirou has no room to run away from his feelings and he only has two choices: man up and confess, or give up.

I'd give Jirou points if he manages to confess before Akari does, but I feel like it's Akari who's going to carry the relationship by confessing before he's done dragging his feet. At least he knows he has to stop running away (and face the truth about what he feels about her).

Anyway, someone better confess in the next few chapters now that the ball is rolling or I think a riot is going to begin.

Users who are viewing this thread