Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 11 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does one of Akari's friends look very similar to Shiori? I spent half the chapter wondering why they were having this kind of conversation with Shiori.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, what I said in the last chapter was correct, every pieces of their feelings have fit in together but because the damn light is out, they don't know that just yet. Which is very fucking frustrating for us reading, who is basically have a night vision goggle on but are strapped to a chair with our mouths taped up and are forced to watch this mess of confusion and are not allowed to turn the light on.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the realease, Mylene Scans.

Also some sad news,
the author announced that there no chapter next month.:meguuusad:

F7nqHSfXMAAf6TQ

Lol, i haven't read the chapter yet and i'm spoiling you like that
Edit : I finished reading it 😀
I'm sorry for those who hope for a next chapter next month
Best to take a break, don't want another mangaka to suddenly become another statistic.

Dex-chan lover
At least we are not getting the usual "if I get first place in the next exams I'll confess" or similar.

This is a good show of the other side of the coin IMO.

People are so quick to hate on Jirou for saying everything he said and going through what he did yet still being unable to say it to her.

But she is also afraid of being hurt if it doesn't work out. That's a pretty human emotion that I think most people can connect and empathize with, even if we are frustrated and want them to just get over it already

And thank you to the translator group for putting this up! 👍

Dex-chan lover
Apparently, no...
I think the author will continue this series even if Jirou and Akari graduated.
It just means aeggs imminent. Shiori is just for season 1. A.k.a. high school days. I have intuition the college days will be skipped and the sequel is into the married life with kids.

Dex-chan lover
This was one hell of an uncensored chapter...all that talk about sex(2 papes?)...oof

Dex-chan lover
This is a good show of the other side of the coin IMO.

People are so quick to hate on Jirou for saying everything he said and going through what he did yet still being unable to say it to her.

But she is also afraid of being hurt if it doesn't work out. That's a pretty human emotion that I think most people can connect and empathize with, even if we are frustrated and want them to just get over it already

And thank you to the translator group for putting this up! 👍
Yeah their fear can be understood. Especially given that they know each other had a crush on someone else but from what I remember they didn't realize they both moved on and their feelings are mutual.

Dex-chan lover
What's Shiori gonna do? Cry in a corner?

Don't underestimate a woman's feelings--they can serve as fuel for truly heinous (in a context like this, homewrecking) behavior, especially if the woman in question has at least one friend hyping her up.

Who knows? Maybe the lesbian has been playing the long game: she sees Jirou and Akari at their most critical point, and knows that the former just rejected Shiori; she could encourage the unsuccessful homewrecker to give it another go, knowing that it'd only make Jirou angry and result in Shiori shattering...and she'd be right there to pick up the pieces.

I don't expect that from this manga, of course, but it'd be remarkably Machiavellian.

I started reading the manga after finishing a rewatch of the anime to get some resolution, but now that I’m caught up I’m on an even larger cliffhanger 💀

Dex-chan lover
i seriously hope this is where ACTUAL progress will start, i know is hard to confess because you're afraid of getting hurt again but if not now, then when?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the realease, Mylene Scans.

Also some sad news,
the author announced that there no chapter next month.:meguuusad:

F7nqHSfXMAAf6TQ

Lol, i haven't read the chapter yet and i'm spoiling you like that
Edit : I finished reading it 😀
I'm sorry for those who hope for a next chapter next month
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! A month is fucking long as it is... bruh

Users who are viewing this thread