Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 71

For me this is the best romantic manga right now, i love sooooooo much Akari and Jiro <3, so happy for them!!

Let's finish the exams and have fun in the dorm hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Guys I'm sick of this exams bs. Don't get me wrong, their current development makes me happy but they need to make it official so there won't be no more cockblocking.

"Oh shit, can't make out with my NOTGF right now my 1am study alarm just went off."

MUH EXAMS

Double-page supporter
saw the "26 in japanese is ni jiyuu roku" and I wanted to mention how it is Jiuu にじゅう the pronunciation slurs together and sounds more just Juu. "Ni juu roku" might be better 😅 Ni being 2, juu being 10, and roku being 6. 二十六 being in kanji although it is commonly more seen as numbers like in most other languages. I think they went with jirou for how juu is 10 and ni is 2, ji would be a combination of the two with rou being the beginning of 6 :3, that is my guess though

Last edited:
Contributor
:thumbsup:

"Heart beating, badump badump, like crazy."
'Mine?'
"Both of ours."
Oh my god. These lines are killing me. Get married for real already. :hearts:

3 4 kisses? For these two? Team Akari is eating good. Very good. I'm not even mad that sexy times got interrupted, this was spicier and more than I ever expected happening for this chapter.

Love how Jirou confirmed this level of action was within Akari's permitted boundaries. So now I expect them to continue this level of intimacy for the next 2 months until they become official. No shying away from kisses from now on, you two!

Dex-chan lover
saw the "26 in japanese is ni jiyuu roku" and I wanted to mention how it is Jiuu にじゅう the pronunciation slurs together and sounds more just Juu. "Ni juu roku" might be better 😅 Ni being 2, juu being 10, and roku being 6. 二十六 being in kanji although it is commonly more seen as numbers like in most other languages. I think they went with jirou for how juu is 10 and ni is 2, ji would be a combination of the two with rou being the beginning of 6 :3, that is my guess though
Google translate's opinion is "twenty-six" => "Nijūroku", "二十六" so it agrees with your second sentence.

Double-page supporter
Google translate's opinion is "twenty-six" => "Nijūroku", "二十六" so it agrees with your second sentence.
I didn't use google translate or DeepL, I know a decent bit of Japanese, I only looked up if the Juu part was correct or it was a different spelling XD. I am still learning the language still too.

Users who are viewing this thread