Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
Seems a bit misogynistic, tho...
Not really, we saw a bunch of boys seemingly getting their stuffs taken away too. Probably a school-wide ban, because we knew that they have no problem with the students wearing it in the year, thus there must be something that warrant a change, and that change is the exam season

Dex-chan lover
Just the kind of collective responsibility bs one would expect from Japan. How is this "hurting other's efforts"? Because they dare to have a good time and dress nicely when others decide to study? Those people should just focus on themselves, instead of caring about who is doing what around them.

And now she will have some weird idea that she needs to distance herself from Jirou, which will just create unnecessary stress for him in multiple ways. I can never understand this Japanese obsession with "only studying" for months. If you don't take breaks, regenerate, and reset, then you are wasting most of the efforts you put in anyway...
Never having to deal with a noisy person inside a classroom? Because trust me, no matter how much you want to concentrate, you can't

Dex-chan lover
I AM FUCKING HAPPY
  • Best girl is firmly in the lead!​
  • A solid confirmation that it’s fair game​
  • 10,000 sperm killed by the tissue​

We getting outta Kansai with this one boyos :meguupog::thumbsup::win:

Dex-chan lover
4x.webp

The TL was absolutely atrocious this chapter. Noticed the same thing with another manga they're doing (Otome Game Mob). Y'all need better QC/TLs.

Also, 26 in Japanese is NOT "Ni Ji Roku" it's "Ni Juu Roku".

Last edited:
Went and read the raws and there's nothing about "going to do research" all he says is along the lines of "alright then, I'm gonna go study now".

You can't be taking these many liberties and changing the dialogue up so much that you literally change what's being said and done in the story, unacceptable.

Last edited:
AFTER 4 FUCKING YEARS OF READING THIS MANGA, I HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN WHAT I WANTED.

Supporter
Nagatoro and Senpai: We Kissed

Jirou and Akari: Amateurs... Watch this...

Akutau to Ooyama: Why can't you be like that?!? Smacks him

Anjou-san: smirks as she tickles Seto
Yamada Anna: Did you leave anything behind at the love hotel, Kyou?

YES, YES, HELL YES!!!!

I know it's like their 3th kiss, but still. The first one (and second) after the confession 🥰😚 it was sweet and then hot 🔥 🥵 thank u, Yuki sensei

As Jirou said, that much action is fair game, so much of this in the future maybe? Until we get to they real deal (or not).

When Jiro explained what the second alarm was for, I was like "man is already midnight, go to sleep" and then I remembered that when I was his age I also would study until late hours. Now is taking a tool on me. Remember kids, sleep 8 hours, please do it for your old self 😢😢

Also, the last comment from the teacher was uncalled for. guilt tripping them into think they would cause others to be distracted enough to fail their exams. Such a scumbag of a teacher 🤬

Lol, Am i the only who doesn't know Akari and Jirou birthday until now??
It hadn't been brought up until these last few chapters. Usually, I'd have expected some profile to be added in some chapter or another with that kinda info, among other things.

Dex-chan lover
That's not what he said tho? He is saying that they just need to hold off from being too glamorous and playful for the last two months because while they aren't taking any exams, the rest of the school is. And being concern that there might be distractions is legit.
What lol. What part of "mentality" did you not understand? Did I say "he said" in my comment? I don't think I did lmao.

If someone is distracted by an earring or some other accessories, then that someone deserve to fail.

Dex-chan lover
Did the qc and/or pr got too preoccupied after those kissing scenes? The part with the two girls dressing up feels confusing to read. I somehow got what was being said but at the same time, I don't. :meguuusad: And if I understood correctly, why should they be dress less fashionably in consideration for those taking exams? Getting distracted by such simple things? Then might as well be a failure now, because if they get distracted by that, how much more with the more influential distractions.

Users who are viewing this thread