Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
Man, fuck this shit. I told them to not use that curse word in this type of manga "just kidding" again but they did. And now this, she accidentally kissed after all that build up....ugh, this was the one moment I need to make my mind of choosing sides.
CF roundabout way and beating behind the bush will be her downfall. Adding to that if it wasn't for the accident she basically was going to cockblock herself again. *Girl you kept dragging your feet and now I made my decision
Akira gal is what I chose to support as mc partner until something major happens to make me think otherwise.
Also, no hate to Yuri insert but was it necessary? At this stage without any previous hint?....well, it doesn't matter as I have chosen my side and that has nothing to do with all this new insert.

Contributor
What a pair of complete blunderers. Perhaps it actually takes "talent" for these two who clearly like each other to fail this hard at becoming a couple.
And then somehow they'll find a way to go back to status quo, pining for each other like nothing happened, while Akari goes on a misunderstanding drama arc...

"JUST KIDDING " FFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dex-chan lover
Yknow what . . . . . A harem ending wouldnt be bad I guess?

Double-page supporter
See.....?!! This is how problematic this series is. It's like planting dozens seeds of misunderstanding waiting for it to sprout and wreck chaos.

What do you expect from this kind of system? Practice for marriage? My arse! It's practice for cheating!

How can you act like a lover without expecting yourself to "fall" for your partner? It's going to hurt both parties mentally because they don't know whether their feeling of affection is real or not.

Wow, wow, wow... The more I think, the more problematic I find this series to be. After finishing the course, the students will always question their romantic feelings for the rest of their life.

If I were to take this course, I would take it seriously. If I fall for my partner, then I will say it. If partner falls for me, then I will listen and make a commitment. Because it's simply a mental suicide to play house and pretend here.

Sorry for the rant. I will continue on reading because I do like the occasional fluffs. Have a nice day.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me, in a bad way, of Nisekoi, where it's like, the MC and some chick are both completely obviously in love with each other, and the only reason they aren't dating is because both of them are mentally challenged, and then in the end the MC ends up with someone else because months and years go by with nothing happening between MC and the first chick. Because they're both retarded. It's like, not a satisfying plot device where the only thing preventing a romance from happening is staggering stupidity and denseness.

Users who are viewing this thread