Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
I usually only like the gals but shiori is just too good but the not confessing untill a rival shows up cliche shit is doing my head in

Dex-chan lover
Mei is the “voice of reason”, or better, she voices what we readers say all the time.
And instead, FMchildhoodFriend cockblocks herself all the time...

Dex-chan lover
It's painful when I see people like them in a mutual love that never best fulfilled only because of misunderstandings.

Banned
That feel when you talk with someone after so long but the spark isn't there anymore. I guess the author wants to convey this feeling with his work.

I'm a fan for childhood friends but this one deserves to lose, after put him in the friendzone now you pull this with the kiss... mots of the time is the guy who gets ntr'd but this girl deserves it.

Double-page supporter
urg... at this point it feels painful to read but... cmon Akari... just make him understand who he really likes :3
and jirou is so focused on shiori he doesnt even notice akari's feelings <.< but i guess its the typical Mc feature to be a blockhead...

I freaking love childhood friends, shiori is cute and very nice, but akari is already on another level, i´m rooting for her.

Dex-chan lover
is not that the dude doesnt notice akari's feelings, is just that this whole married situation is fucking up everyone perception of things, he's like nope she's just doing it for the course, and the childhood friend acting was too good when they started the whole thing, and even after that she's not doing anything to properly advance their relationship, its a big ass clusterfuck of a situation on top of the regular ''childhood friend wont advance the relationship till a rival appears'' trope

Users who are viewing this thread