Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
If this doesn't reached up to ch. 200+ like Domestic Kanojo, I gonna be so pissed.

Dex-chan lover
i like drama... but i realize how i hate this type of drama which includes love triangle or what ever u call it and then in the end only 1 will be chosen... it would be fine if the girl that wont be chosen to have shifted her love to someone else... like in aquarion evol where 2 girls like the mc but then a clone of the mc came (kinda like that) and the clone mc steals one of the girl and blah blah blah... wonder what happen to onodera... idr

Fed-Kun's army
childhood friend just pisses me off..... she is never ever gonna win and thats a good thing.

Contributor
@Shamz in Aquarion evol no girl got stolen, although the "clone" and the MC liked the same girl, the clone tried to no avail. The second girl, who also liked the MC, and the "clone" ended up alone, while the MC ends up with the girl he liked from the start.

Dex-chan lover
for real? @jokerxhisoka xD wasnt theres that one time where the green girl was kidnapped? or i just dont remember which one got kidnapped but at that end the green girl still meets with the clone

and yah he didnt really steal her more like both of them like picked each other since they got no chance or something idr

Contributor
@Shamz if I remember correctly, he kidnapped the other girl, not the one with green hair. And I believe clone never shown any interest in the one with green hair

I understand making too much food but how do you accidentally make too much hot milk?

Dex-chan lover
Mei and MC's best bud should be a couple

I love it when the wingman and the wingwoman get together

Obsession and love is a different matter

And sometimes love and adore is different matter too

Love is weird; but not as weird as dio trhowing roaf roller

Dex-chan lover
I'll be - without childhood friend being in the way, our boy may be getting a clue.

All of her games and teasing just backfire on her and make her fall deep in love.

Dex-chan lover
In Japan does it really that embarrassing to say the first name?

I am so happy that at university my professors show down sooo muuuch fucking material down my throat that I do not have time for love drama.
(Seriously, it is only good to make yourself feel bad.)
(And the electronics course fucks me up every week so bad.)

@pajil Its a culture thing. Most people refer to each other by "last name" in Japan, and the first name is reserved for family, close friends, and lovers. Though, this is slowly getting tossed out of the window apparently. Esp in settings where the Japanese would need to interact with foreign tourists / clients who are more familiar with referring to first name.

Users who are viewing this thread