Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

OH SHIT GYARU WAS A VIRGIN ALL ALONG?! I apologize for all the mean words I said about you in the past Akari-chan <3

Double-page supporter
Well, gyarus are always the most innocent girls in manga, so it was obvious 😄

Dex-chan lover
he is 100% not awake... hes nose would have bleed if so...

anyway i cant wait to see her reaction when she knows that it was only kissed and she already got it first day being together... well hopefully they will remind her about that time...

Ugh this makes me so sad honestly. Think of how emotionally and psychologically manipulative this entire "class project" is. It's pretty damn disgusting to force two people up like this, especially minors.

i swear, i fucking hate that bitch shiori god fucking dammit. Akari doesn't deserve this.

Fed-Kun's army
My braincells scream out in anger and pain about this stupid love what ever shape will become.

I honestly feel bad for the MC's love rival. MC thinks that he's got the attention of his childhood friend and fake-wife, but it's really the MC with the Eroge Protagonist Ex skill that has snared the hearts of the FMCs.. #justiceforsidecharacters

This manga is very stressful 🤗 but fun at the same time! Feelings keep getting mixed. MC does this, CF does that in return. Its all coming together now.

Double-page supporter
at least we know Akari is going to win.
holy shit what a based gyaru

Dex-chan lover
ah fuck i dont know who to root.... the osananamiji husband is very kind too... only this MC is trash, but why he got both of them?

Users who are viewing this thread