Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@Ryder96 Just a point of note, i have literally slept through people screaming at my sleeping face simply cause i was too exhausted to hear them. If you are in a deep enough sleep you can sleep through anything, and she kinda yells at him alot so its kinda like white noise for him at this point.

Also for everyone who is hoping for no ntr... wasnt that the entire premise of this from the start? They were working together to break up their respective love interests so they could steal them. The thing neither of them saw coming was that they would feel genuine feelings for the other in their group.

Dex-chan lover
I am about to say fuck the childhood friend.

We finally got it guys, a flashback. The dumb cunt refused the Mc and asked to be best friends forever. Well if that isn't self cucking idunno what is.

Sorry cunt you refused Mc, now all the sudden you want him? Chiiiiiiiiiiet

I think gal girl deserves him more tbh.

@wilddeath
@Anitvenomz

Ok, i wrote that only because i wake up every time if it's really noisy but if you two can sleep that deep than it's ok. Maybe i went a little bit over the limit with writing that no one can sleep that deep if it's really noisy. My Mistake

Dex-chan lover
@Ryder96
While I personally wake up pretty easily, I've known people who can sleep through absolutely anything, Jirou here didn't even go through anything compared to what I've done to wake my roommate up and failed.

My freshman year in college I kept my alarm clock in the middle of a bookcase across the room. Mornings after studying (or partying) late, sometimes I'd climb down off the top bunk, walk across the room, shut off the alarm, and then climb back into bed WITHOUT WAKING UP. My roommate, who had the bottom bunk, not only would be wide awake but he'd complain that I stepped on him when climbing back into my bunk.

That was one of several ways I was a hugely annoying roommate.

I will travel to Japan and suck the author's dick if he reveals in the next chapter he was pretending to be asleep.

Power Uploader
Did the author just add a rival in the barrista?

FFS, just stop this stupid. It's reaching Domestic na Kanojo's level of stupid.

Honestly gyaru is too cute and i feel like if they were open with each other this would be so easy

at that undressing scene me being like: I like where this is going ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i ship it!

Holy mother of fuck my heart becomes more and more demolished with each passing chapter. Haven't had that feeling when reading manga in years now. I can only hope for an update soon because god damn this is a good one.

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix
Yeah right he was like "let me be the cream in your croissant" but she was like "bruh my croissant is too much for your beta cream".
Moral of the story if you aren't in the cover you won't get the cream.

Double-page supporter
If they are going to introduce one more guy, I am dropping this :D
The last few chapters were like torture, so I don't think I can continue

Btw Akari is so cute again

Users who are viewing this thread