Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
Like hell they're not having a next year together!!! Their little romantic time they had right now, I bet it increased their points to max and so they are going to stay together for some time more!!

Retard school system, you're supposed to teach couple how to be loyal and committed so their kids can live in a happy household, not to be casual two timers

Dex-chan lover
Holy sh*t! They're exploding peaches out there! Wow I've never seen fireworks like that!

I'm fine with using misunderstandings as a plot device but overusing it is just absurd. There are others that are more guilty of this (i.e. Gamerz) but even this is too much. To me it just comes across as lazy writing.

Good thing the art is good and the MCs are likeable. It's not too late to save this.

Dex-chan lover
Should've banged after this panel
x26.png

Dex-chan lover
There's a lot of ups and downs in this manga. First I was about to cry when I saw Akari breaking down and then I was ecstatic when Jirou comforted her.

Aggregator gang
Wtf, author you playing us like that and Akira too?
Almost made be genuinely hate the pretty boi(when I finally started to see his okay/good nature) But I guess it might make Akira finally see who matters most. Still I can't help but feel like a misunderstanding to make her choose mc is not the right and satisfying way to going full MCxGyaru route. Doesn't feel right.
All and all this doesn't change the fact that Gyaru and Mc are the one that should be together and CF will be the cause of her own downfall.

Contributor
Maybe the author should've gone all in on the misunderstandings and also have Jirou see from the balcony Minami and Shiori walking together on the street...

I feel like this marriage training program crap in school will just end up increasing divorce rates in their society

Dex-chan lover
I love that his first thought upon seeing her calling was to wonder if she was okay.
x19.png

This panel of their shoes side by side just got to me for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
This manga always turns me on, idk why
that's mean you just a healthy man with a good imagination my friend (。・∀・)ノ゙ and don't worry, I'm too sometimes get turned on seeing those "sweet scene" 😂 LOL sorry for saying weird things

Dex-chan lover
"She wanted me to call her name while I fondled her boobs and embraced her, but clearly she must not like me"

Users who are viewing this thread