Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Oh. Hell. Yes.

Shit's starting to take off, no school rules to say they gotta be together, no Big Brother counting points.

#AkariTEAM!
I feel like
Akari fallin to Jirou as well
n fcking our MC so dumb for knowing gurl code.
i hope for next chap nothing Death Flag for my Princess Akari. 😤😤😍

Fed-Kun's army
who's betting next chapter will bring a literal storm and either akari alone will get stuck somewhere and jirou will come to her rescue ( super clique event in mangas ) or both of them will get stuck for a time and there will be some romance btw them. i'm also betting that tenjin will be there as well.

So FMC has feeling for both MC and the ikemen? Two-timing skanks are the best! I hope she gets passed around between the two because the more creampie a girl takes the higher she is valued! Embrace the creampie like I did in my video guys!

Dex-chan lover
Akari is better than Shiori, but I have a soft spot for childhood friend route. I'd rather see Jirou with Shiori and Akari with Minami. But that's not how these stories ever turn out, I know that.

For the record, ACTUAL best girl is Mei. God tier mix—tomboy AND mommy GF. No man in the world wouldn't want that.

that feeling of emptyness after reading all the chapters. Akari and Jirou interactions hits all my buttons

@Darklight99 u mean the one where they are talking and he is trying to confess while she was going to be transfered? if is that one, im pretty sure she was trying to confess to but .. our weak-heart mc run aways whithout hear the whole thing she was trying to say

All that remains is for the other guy to be working there as well.

Dex-chan lover
"Yes you all are qualified for this job even though we only needed three people"

"But sir, don't you think that this will cost us too mu-"

"Sshhhhhh, I smell teenage romcom drama"

Fed-Kun's army
FOR FUCKS SAKE!! Just figure out who you love already PLEASE MY HEART CAN'T TAKE NO NTR PLEASE!

OH sht now its my time to say this, DOWN BOYS DOWN< I SAID DOWN

Double-page supporter
Oh no omg totally didn't see that coming from miles away, what a totally unexpected and unique plot twist.

Dex-chan lover
god dang Jirou so dense and overactive for swimwear. relax bro~ an otaku virgin role is too annoying ffs.. at least i can see Akari "charging up" scene. hope she will go to Jirou instead of Minami.

Users who are viewing this thread