Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
dang, turns out it's the handsome guy who actually got ntr'd, hope he find the place he belongs

Bro everyone is complaining that this chapter is NTR, but no one is officially dating Jioru. However, poor Minami. But I'm lowkey not sure if the woman was just some older woman or his (step-)mom LOL. I doubt it's the latter.

minami definitely likes his brothers wife cuz in one of the chapters where the cafe owner is drunk he said that he looked like his older brother or sum

I'm in so much pain, but the drama is also soooo juicy. In the end, even though I normally root for the childhood friend, I want Akari to win.

Dex-chan lover
as i thought, that guy is really a good guy when im seeing him working on Konbini...

Akari made it look like Jirou's a second choice in this chapter. Feels kinda trash but the mc's also trash anyways. Still rooting for Akari tho.

Fed-Kun's army
....these...probably gonna ended up with Jirou and Akari together in the end while Shiori probably had to give up on him and ended up with Minami....dude seem like a cool guy who doesn't mind being treated as a secondary option lol

Users who are viewing this thread