Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
@playr543 while i don't think it was a full realization you will notice he stopped himself from talking to childhood friend about his feelings when she showed him the picture that included akari's smiling face. He's getting there, slowly, but he is getting there.

Group Leader
Shiori chapter again, sigh...
Gotta say tho, I never really noticed it before but she's got some nice eyebrows. her chapters are still a pain tho

I've reached the next level of reading this masterpiece!
I'm just scrolling down without reading text and still getting what is going on!

Oh fuck me
Both girl are best girl but i'm a lil bit on the childhood friend side but both still best girl
Either route will break my heart later on anyway
This is one of those rare times where i want 2 endings and harem ending won't do the job

Dex-chan lover
damnit i know this pattern by now. koi to uso has burned me too badly to not think that akari will lose. i feel so bad for shiori because sue is just so precious

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Both girls are so great, i want 2 endings dammit!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
Shiori it is almost too late. You have to be proactive...

Dex-chan lover
this is the same stupidity as rental gf where we get 1 step forward then take 5 step back , fuckin hell

Shiori literally shot herself in the knee with the Photo where Jirou saw Akari. That's how you kill your own Chances

Users who are viewing this thread