Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

This so cute and all but not what we need. Honestly I’m just really curious as to how they’ll get back together...

Fed-Kun's army
I know Akari is going to take the W, she's basically the cover of the damn series, but the stupid optimistic side of my brain is still hoping for a surprise Shiori win.

@noname117 "Remembers when the two of them tongue wrestling under the rain
" does he hate me!?!?!?!?"
Goddamn this is one dumb stupid girl."."

REALLY? REALLY??????? WTF ¿what did I just read?
Definitely, there's no one more blind than he who refuses to see.

I read hateful comments to chilhood friend, Akari and Minami. But, you prefer the MC under any circumstances. You prefer to hate chilhood friend thoughts, except the MC thoughts.

Didn't you see how stupid the MC was all this time?
he gets many hints for both girls and still thinks it's not for him.

they kissed twice. The last kiss was passionate, it was final to be her girlfriend. Still he prefers to ignore it and look for another opportunity, when he had and has every opportunity to be closer or be her girlfriend. Really? You wrote "remember"...." dumb stupid girl". Pfffffff!! F**k u

Double-page supporter
scoring so many points, but probably won't end with childhood friend route :(

Fed-Kun's army
Damn...Shiori just unknowingly ruined her chance by reminding him of Akari by showing him that picture.

@Leylae
I think the MC is retarded too, if anything I hoped he would get NTRd by pretend husband of the childhood friend.

Contributor
At this rate, MC may very well surpass Orimura Ichika as the densest romcom protagonist ever.

Fed-Kun's army
I read page's 21 last bubble as "What if he MATES me?" Am fkn tired, good night.

Double-page supporter
Well girl you just ruined your chance...a second chance is rare to come by..

Users who are viewing this thread