Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
At first I was thinking that it was a 'look into the future' or a 'what if', but then when the girl said that Jirou was her non onii-chan I was like noo, is this a future where he's taking care of Akari's children?? Jajajaj, it definitely got me mad, but then when I realized they were just cousins I felt so relieved. Akari's definitely the cutest.

Can the Mc level up or something ?
At this point i will feel sorry if any of these girls end up with him 🤦‍♀️

Double-page supporter
And thus, a valuable lesson was learned that day. Dining rooms are separate from living rooms for a reason.

Dex-chan lover
Before summer (school) break: no evidence of lewdness done.
After summer break: two children, suspiciously looking like Akari and Jirou, are in the house.
Teachers monitoring the apartment: "WTF!?? When did THAT happen?"

That mess was the moment the two decided to always use proper protection. Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
I'd fucking kill those kids. Dude, he was gone for like maybe 2 minutes at most to answer the door, right? How the hell do you cause that much fucking damage in that little time????

Anyway, if this were a sports match, this summer break would be a one-sided thrashing by Akari. Took him out on a date, now comes in clutch to help out with these 2 little Tazmanian devils in human form, and still time left on the clock (of summer break). Meanwhile, Shiori ran in to him by accident at the store and they hung out for a bit. Hasn't heard from her since.

If anyone deserves the win, it's definitely Akari. (Summer break not quite over, though. So we'll see if Shiori manages to score anymore points)

In the Page 7 have a speech bubble with no text for Jirou, in the raw is: "......!", only showing surprise, only in case someone asks. :3

Users who are viewing this thread