Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

@Darklight99
dude jirou took the step to cross fingers , but akari being tsundere is hurting their progress , first she said her heart out seriously then she made fun of him about hand holding because she got embarrassed , that will only make him think she was toying

the love triangle will still continue until akari becomes a liitle more direct ( just a little more) as jirou will not want things getting awkward with akari until he is sure of her feelings , plus shiori is till a strong rival for her

but this is what we want , the story still has to progress this way otherwise it will be too direct and sudden

Dex-chan lover
@Harsh_Solanki She called him out to hang out multiple times during the summer break, came over to their home to help him take care of his relatives and then clearly said that she cannot imagine anyone else as her husband. Even if she joked at the end, that's still way way more than anything Jirou has done.

@Darklight99
I am just saying a little more because they had put barriers initially about them liking shiori and tenjin , and jirou doesn't know that tenjin realized akari actually likes jirou and rejected her he still thinks she likes although he is realizing the moves akari is making but the jokes hit the reset button in his mind

@NickD15
yeah man I totally agree , she just hits reset everytime with her jokes coz she doesn't like being embarrassed herself so why not embarrass him more , but this is what will pull the story longer you also gotta think about the author you know , it's like he took some initiative this then why don't I tease him and push him more towards shiori

she already knows there is a rival but she has to tsundere

Fed-Kun's army
Akari is the cutest, love her, and she's definitely gonna be an amazing mother.

Group Leader
SPOILER_unknown.png

SPOILER_unknown.png

VERY LEWD !!

Well this chapter is just diabetes all round.

Also Leo almost pissing the bed lmao.

called him a simp LMAO
super sweet chapter, need that insulin

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only deranged individual who thought of breast milk on page 12? That's not good...

Dex-chan lover
>simp
God dammit. The father needs to install a VPN service quickly and be a responsible adult.

Users who are viewing this thread