Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Alright, who taught her this? Come out now.
4mk2ee.jpg

Aggregator gang
the kid just needs an ass-whoopin. that's all there is to it.

Ok now it's kinda fine to get angry at the kid (the boy). I can feel the tone of his voice when he shouting. Personally I think he need to have a taste of rattan cane.

Where the fuck he learned the word simp tho

I get that this is a manga and all, but who the fuck goes and says super self-deprecating things in front of a child to prove a point. That is just the dumbest shit I've ever seen. How you gonna get the kid to value you and your words when you don't even value you yourself, and you LET THEM KNOW THAT. LMAO

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt I am so glad I found someone else who has the same opinion as me. I love when characters fall in love in spite of the person they fall in love with being the exact opposite of their idealized partner. I've always been of the mind that it shows that their love is real since it's clearly not just a physical attraction. It's why I really love Manbagi from Komi-san.

mama saids babies are born when people hold hands AHAHAHHAHAHA himari chan's spitting FACTS

@weeabootrash He doesn't have to value him. He just has to stop being such a brat.

Also the fact you're even focused on that shows you weren't even paying attention, because that has nothing to do with the point.

@R-Mod If a child doesn't respect an adult, he's not going to listen to his advice. It's just that simple.

Also the fact that my comment was solely on that shows I wasn't paying attention to the rest of the manga? Are you retarded? My comment about a single thing was just highlighting a stupid thing in the manga. I don't need to talk about the manga's main plot or the manga as a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread