Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

@weeabootrash Did I say the whole manga? No, I did not. So check yourself.

And the child also doesn't have to respect the adult, just see that the advice makes sense. I didn't have respect for many adults growing up, but some advice they gave me did make sense after I cooled down, and I was upset at them directly. Meanwhile, Leo was mainly upset at himself for failing to be the big brother his little sister would dote on. So he wouldn't think too much about whether or not Jirou was worth listening to, especially since he didn't care for if Jirou was cool or not.

But even on the assumption any of that matters, you forget Jirou's 17, with no child caring experience. So even if beating himself up is a bad thing to do in front of a child, he wouldn't know better, especially since he's not looking at this from behind a screen, from the comfort of his home, raging on a keyboard like a maniac.

So lemme ask now: who's retarded?

@R-Mod, YOU, you absolute buffoon. LMFAO. A child does not listen to someone it does not respect. That's a fact. If they don't respect their parent's words, and to do as they're told, they won't do it. It's literally just that simple. Your shitty anecdote means nothing. You're the one crying, typing a bunch of bs about the manga, when I'm just stating a normal parenting fact. Now how about you go be a loser somewhere else, because I'm sure the world has lot's of people who want to hear your opinion. Though, probably not. XDDDDDD

@weeabootrash This is nothing more than boomer logic. It's a well-known fact children need to fear a punishment to do as they're told, not have any respect for whoever's giving them the order, especially since they don't have an understanding for the concept of respect in that regard. THAT is a normal parenting fact.

You're either a troll or an actual moron. I'm going with troll, with that immature writing.

@R-Mod Boomer logic? Yeah, I'll be the new Gen Z boomer, idiot.

You can call me a troll all you want, while you sit in your little corner with the stick up your ass and a retarded necessity to be right.

Dex-chan lover
hey~ the way they calming down Hima-chan, and taking care of the children. oh my gosh~ Family future sight~~❤️✨

Akari will be a great mommy !👌🏼✨❤️ and hope MC not be a dense Dad . LOL

and what was that about Akari ans Jirou ?! hand holding while the kids are sleeping.. LEWD~ (⁠。⁠・⁠/⁠/⁠ε⁠/⁠/⁠・⁠。⁠) and Akari saying that to Jirou is a CRITICAL HIT to the heart!! ❤️✨

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What I like the most about this chapter is how both of them settle down into parental roles almost completely. With only a couple exceptions, they stop focusing on their own relationship issues and just focus on the kids. That's how caring parents act.

How can there possibly be 30+ more chapters… surely this was obvious enough and there won’t be any more misunderstandings… right…?

Now we’re doing finger play on top of sleeping children 💀 jesus fuckin christ. Get a room

Users who are viewing this thread