Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Aggregator gang
@ElfYamada No, it's not naive, it's realistic. You must not have anyone you've known for any extended period of time. Sure you can fall for someone quicker because compatibility and chemistry come into play...but that was NOT my point. My point was you'd know someone far better if you've known them for years as opposed to a few months even if you spend everyday with them. That the bond had YEARS to grow and you act like that is shallow... :/ Yet you call me naive. And even then, you're assuming it's a childhood crush. It's just that Jirou is spending more time around Akari so the chemistry is getting more reinforcement where he barely gets to hang out with his childhood friend. You seem to think you can only love one person at a time which actually is naive of you.

Dex-chan lover
@Miaka84 He's afraid of bringing it up because he thinks she still likes him. He doesn't want to hear the girl he fell in love with gushing about how much she likes another dude so he keeps quiet about it, thinking that as long as it's not mentioned that he can lie to himself and have some hope.

@Kami_Nana dude it is super naive, you can like as many people as you want - that's what being horny is all about - why you seem to think Jirou would all of a sudden disregard everything he's been feeling for Akari and move onto his childhood crush is super niave. No matter how long youve liked someone certain relationships and encounters/experiences trump all of that :)) that's human nature baby.
(unless you have no interest in that person, then it makes no difference)

i know the endgame but i wanted to straight up kick my monitor since it'll hurt if i punch it arhghgh

The childhood friends can never catch a break. I can already see the writing on the wall. If you've read it once, you've read it a thousand times.....

@Kurama-senpai Dude please, I was Team Shiori from the start, but even I can see the overwhelming and unfair bias the author has for Akari. It's not that close.

@cboothby It's painfully predictable, and yet I yearn for that tiny sliver of hope where Akari fails.

Users who are viewing this thread