Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

1. Akari is too good for this world and is fucking adorable.
2. As previously stated by others fuck shiori.
3. Jirou man the fuck up and stop thinking changing your mind means you're not following through.

This manga makes me so angry and yet I love it so much. I feel like a major plot hole is that jirou never actually follows up on Akari's feelings for minami. Like he thinks about how she stopped bringing him up, and he has to notice she's not focused on minami anymore. But he never thinks to even ask her about it? At the very least as a friend he should see himself as someone who could ask since from the beginning they were like partners in crime.

Dex-chan lover
It's always fun seeing Akari's friends. Those two are just as amusing as Kamo's antics.

I'm all in to see Akari in maid clothes, and even though I like her, I'm team Shiori, she's just too cute and I'm always hoping for the cutest one to win, but sadly I get main girl wins vibes.

Glad to see that Akari's got ahold of herself. Jirou's a pain in the ass. He needs to be decisive already, none of his wishy washy back and forth for Shiori

Aggregator gang
@fraxdeveloper How? You are welcome to spoil me if you know anything.

Supporter
Man, I'm seriously confused for the first time in my life over whose side I'm on... I can't decide which team to be in... this never happened to me before. I was always sure who is gonna be THE girl after the first 3 chapters, but this time... it's so different, and I just don't have a clue... Binged all chapters in one day... what now?!

On one side, It hurt me to see that they both held the same feeling for so long as childhood friends and were just scared to speak... if only one of them would say something sooner, none would be hurt... being scared of what will happen is the worst thing someone can do...

And then we have a half a year lasting pretended relationship between Akari and Jirou... None would be able to spend so long time with someone without developing some feelings for the other party... if it weren't for Shiori being his childhood friend, and if it were just Jirou's one-sided love (same as in Akari's place)... It wouldn't be so dramatic...

So what does all this mean?? "Do not ever forget to exclude drama-tag from your searching". Now I'm at the wit's end, and I hate it... And worst is that now, I have to finish reading even when I hate drama... It reminds me of "Domestic no Kanojo"... which after I finished, I told myself that I won't read drama anymore.

Aggregator gang
@ElfYamada And you ignore that the childhood love is going to be deeper too as they've practically been growing up together. YEARS against mere weeks or months. There's things they understand about each other Akari would never understand...at least not anytime soon.

@Kami_Nana Dude that's a really naïve way of looking at relationships. No matter how long you've known someone for the progression and interactions that he's made with Akari literally trump any childhood friend crush. if he went for chf I would be very surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread