Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Aggregator gang
I hate this plot so much. I love both girls. I want both them to be happy. Im alright with pink haired girl being sad but I don't want other girl to be sad. She seems so pure so innocent to be sad. I hope we come to hate one of the girls so I can be happy. I think we all know he is %90 percent gonna end up with pink girl but I really don't want to see the other girl sad. FUCK!

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

Dex-chan lover
a little late but completely understandable, thanks for the translation

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Aight, it's time for this twisted story to be reset, bring the weird scientist out of nowhere that casually has a cloning device and give each girl their very own MC, done.

It's too much for me.

I look at this situation from a different perspective. He had a crush on his childhood friend for a long time now. If he switches his love interest now, that would mean to me that he would be prone to doing it again, if he were to spend enough time with another girl. And that would suck.

Cant wait for the Next Chapter , And I dont want the Childhood Friend to Win For the First Time LMFAO

*reads comments to check if it's safe*... Nope, not safe yet. This is like MuvLuv was for me, childhood friend is good and all, but other girl came in stronger for me. Don't give up, Akari xc

Users who are viewing this thread