Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.

@demyx Honestly.... you had your chance and you didn't take it the first time (referring to the childhood friend). FemMC is better.

IM also gonna say it now " STILL A BETTER LOVE STORY THAN TWILIGHT"

Dex-chan lover
The premise to this mess is a crime. Just so you know it before reading this manga. A "course", a mandatory one moreover, where two under-age act as a married couple with the stereotype of wife (house keeping) and husband (working). It's also kinda sad to see this kind of mentality in 2020.

Dex-chan lover
I really am tired of this "childhood friend never" wins trope. Not only is it boring to read the same plot over n over again in all romcoms but wtf is wrong with the community that they want this borderline NTR where 2 people are essentially already in love but by some kind of unlogical, unreletable lame plottwist the male changes targets for no reason and goes for the new girl? Not a good look for the guys and for the level of their feelings. How fuckin superficial. Get close to someone else and just forget love that lasted a whole childhood. Why is this so popular - I don't get it.

If i wasn’t knee deep in this manga I would’ve dropped it faster then John f Kennedy’s dead body

It’s a 10/10

Dex-chan lover
We're in a RAIN DANCE, let it splash on your head
You could'a been in pain but you're rejoicing instead

Fed-Kun's army
it's inoffensively bland and boring.
nothing of value here beyond a yuri tan tomboy
move on

Dex-chan lover
This is really an odd mix between plausible and non-plausible story. First, I am 100% sure there is no school requiring kids to live together as if they were married and even encouraging intimacy. So the background story is really strange. So one has to somehow ignore this and also accept the odd result of the lottery for who is "fake-married" to who.

But after all those odd things, I find the story plausible regarding how people might really react under those strange circumstances with some odd exceptions here and there like
how it is easier to kiss childhood friend rather than confess you love him/her

I want Akari to be with her crush!! Like go back you are right to like him, he is better than Jirou at the moment! No redemption please!

Double-page supporter
The pacing is really weird. The plot seemed finished by chapter 6, and then there ain't any progress after that for 20 chapters...

Fed-Kun's army
Is this good, I read that akira is only after the Mc because she was dumped by her cursh, so basically its her emergency plan ?

Dex-chan lover
These types of stories are so infuriating. They de-value love to the extrem. I know how it's gonna end and it's cheap as fck. The MC clearly loved his chiildhoodfriend forever ( as seen in the latest chapter) but just because he get's thrown into a condo with a random flashy girl he not only falls in love with her instead and instantly so ( and then wavers for a what feels like a million chapters to come) only to completely forget about the feelings he had for years in the end. What a superficial guy /gal, how weak are their feelings if that's all it takes for him / her to fall for someone else.

If that's all it takes I really have to question what the author thinks about the reader ( tho most seemingly are just as superficial) and humanity in general. How weak-minded are humans in their minds? Just present them with simething remotely attractive and new, and their deep feelings and connections build over years just go out the window.

Users who are viewing this thread