Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.

Contributor
At this point (chapter 24), I kind of want the author to throw a curveball of [Jirou x Mei] just to see everyone else lose their shit.

Contributor
@setsunie
interesting map, certainly a lot of hidden meaning in the manga.
Fukuoka_city_subway_route_map_EN.png

It was alright, but the 2 steps forward 3 steps back wishy-washy mc made me lose interest.

Aggregator gang
... ok ultimate chad move stare into the camera and furiously beat your dick with unflinching eye contact
just take a phone or somthing next to it playing hentai and stare at it ... and your gonna make the person monitoring watch a slightly overweight kid furiously masturbating

ok serious time
this affects their grade? thats fucking brutal
edit:
ok so i just reacher ch3
apparently they are automated without people watching easy solution
just record video of yourselves being lovey dovey and sometimes just put the video infront of the camara and knowing how shit AI is the AI will think they are doing it this giving extra points. or if you want to be a gigachad play a loop of you doing something private or uncomforatble and loop it on the camera

FTU

What's up with this trash shit? I haven't read it yet but from the comments it's seems the MC is a beta (like always, what do you expect from japanese authors) and MC's childhood is gonna end up with the "gyaru"; NTR route.

I would rather suicide than read this NTR, beta, trash shit.

What the fuck do you expect from a description that says - "Practice "Couple Practical" - In order to be paired with their own romantic interests".... Makes literally no fucking sense.

Group Leader
just saw raws for ch 26, actually aids, fuck this shit

lol, calm down.. the 'NTR' everyone was talking was about an April Fool's chapter... now the chapter is gone cos April 1st has passed

@FTU just fuck off bro..
you don't have expectation for Japanese authors so why the fuck are you here?
you clearly haven't read this, that's why your comment makes no sense

God please don't do this to me, author. This is a decent story and I don't want some tangled up mess of a love square

Users who are viewing this thread