Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.

Reading this is so infuriating that I'm starting to realize Toradora was not as good as I remembered.
This manga is tainting my adolescence classics. Dropped.

Contributor
These forced romantic settings by the government/school/etc will always be extremely ridiculous.
It's even worse than usual in this manga.

It's really similar to Happy project for the initial story.

For the romance, it's just a copy/paste of Toradora and others "fake couples/support couples" story, which is actually awful since the beginning, because you already know the end result with the 1st chapter.

So..Yeah. The gyaru and ok art are probably the only reasons to read this.

The "love" in Toradora was much more forced and manipulative than in this one. This is pretty ok ...

Fed-Kun's army
This is the type of manga I really wish I could enjoy, I like the "polar opposites in a situation where they form a bond" sort of trope but...good God giving them their own love interests here is horrid. I see a few comments here comparing this to Toradora, and there are similarities in the base concept of the story, but beyond the plethora of differences in the characters, development, and relationships, the important difference to note is, Toradora didn't force the situation through outside interference. The two deciding themselves to help each other provides an entirely different tone than what's found here. Toradora is more a story of growing up while this is pretty much people whining constantly. Considering that this story is essentially just NTR, what's found here is...repulsive.

faggot cuck shit the manga. dogshit characters that cant make a decision really fun too read!

sambucety "The "love" in Toradora was much more forced and manipulative than in this one. This is pretty ok ..."

What I found atrocious about Toradora was the MC chick was just not likable. The high hurdle to know her would be beyond the patience of most people, she had the most minimal positive characteristics of any villain.. oops I mean heroine I've read that wasn't supposed to be a villain.

While the initial situation is ridiculous in Fuufu, I thought Toradora was more so. Anytime I read about a kid being alone in a home when both parents are alive (and implied healthy) where they're not living with one or the other seems ridiculous to me. At least Fuufu implies to me that this situation is done for training spouses and somewhat implies due to under population replacement commonly known about Japan. I have to agree, Fuufu is far less forced since it seems certain schools are the participating schools and those who went there had that understanding.

She aim another man but end with another man and rejected the mc because she like mc only graduated from test not mc because he like toy...
Mc aim another girl but he doesn't have it...until graduated after that he married but his wife cheat the Mc and he left country and disapear... Fin.... LOL

i like the story but it will be best to make is pure love because i hate story which starts with pure love and then that love pass on another and so on ...it feel like shit i banged her today then next day i banged your mother then she banged your brother just to say i love him...i mean wtf......!i hope you understand my feeling😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
If this was a vn you could do a route and then the other but it's a manga...

Group Leader
It's got the best ero-scenes. All that drip drip too straight out of you know...Akari is super cute and sexy too. Pure :3

*Toradora complex feeling flashback* oh fk I hate my sensitivity............

@siquall

That Shiori will eventually confess to him but he'll realize his feelings for Akari are greater (for some BS reason because childhood friend trope am I right) and turn her down to be with Akari? Because that's immediately what I thought would happen from the first chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread