Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.

You know going into this I didn’t know how i’d feel about this manga and I have to say I really like it. I cannot wait to see the next chapter and see where the story goes.

and here we have actual plot development, go Shiori!
(tbh I'm rooting for Akari, or harem route, but Shiori deserves something outta all this)

😔Donate the scanlation or we aint getting fuufu for idk how long.. personally broke af 😔

Dex-chan lover
Man, the first chapter hurt so much. Like imagine a guy tons of better than you, being with the one you love, and you can't do anything about it. Goddamn.

Dex-chan lover
Hear me out here.

No doubt, the gyaru is gonna win this. Else, it wouldn't be a proper romantic manga. Ooor, the author can pull off something like the MC getting together with his childhood friend and end it right there with some sort of lingering feelings that's supposed to make you feel sad but happy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally rooting for Shiori (reason being I'm a sucker for those types). But, no matter what ending happens and the journey to get there, it's going to be painful.

Dex-chan lover
it's Nisekoi all over again with a different kind of setting. rip.

It is just a rip-off "Koi to uso"?

I just read about 3-4 chapter of this Manga, and it feels like watching Koi to uso anime.

Users who are viewing this thread