Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.

I think the student council prez will be raped in the next 3 chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
This is just Koi to Uso and Kuzu no Honkai combined.
Why does shit like this exist?

Group Leader
Fuck everything about the shitty dystopian future world this is set in. You can so easily get cucked, and who's to say there isn't someone behind the cameras? Why would having sex while you're still in highschool count for points anyway? How are homosexuals or couples supposed to deal with it?

Contributor
this is one of the stupidest plots I've seen, why would having a high score give them the right to change couples when it should clearly be the other way around? Why would two ppl that are doing well want to change their partner? that would mean it was all just fake and their evaluation was actually poor.

@jokerxhisoka I'd say the exercise is to learn the abilities one needs to be in a relationship, not to form one, after all most japanese HS forbid actual relationships on their grounds, this is a proper "course" so to say and the idea is to gain experience and knowledge, not form couples, that's why if they can show skills and dedication they're rewarded, at the same time works well with the idea that different people form different relations and if you want to be proficient in any kind of situation you'd need experience with many partners and different obstacles, so it's a win-win. That's my take at least.

This smelled like NTR (of sorts) from the second the ikemen showed up, I know in the end it may go the harem or "everybody discovered their real love" way, either, but still it makes you feel so shitty. . . Why can't they grow a pair, if you're happy with the friendship but would like more say it, say it all, and if they don't want more well, you still have the friendship, most people feel when somebody close is interested in them, so not saying anything just limits your possibilities as the relationship would not change much. . .

@MaTu94 Sure if it was just a little crush be honest, if it doesn't work out you might still have a friendship. But do you think that if you were in love with someone you've known since you were a kid turned you down you'd still be able to be a friend. That would absolutely destroy you, and you likely wouldn't be able to feel comfortable around them for a long time. That would probably ruin any friendship you had. The relationship would absolutely change. Especially if they start dating someone else. Do you think you could easily hang out with someone you've been in love with for years that turned you down and the guy she likes more than you?

Found the korean name. 부부이상, 연인미만 can anyone add it alt alt title?

Edit: Chinese name: 夫妇以上,恋人未满

Contributor
@MaTu94 that's a too optimistic way of thinking, do you think a forced relationship would work in anyway when they don't even take on account the differences between the two and their previous relationships?

@jameaney But the thing is that usually people already can't live in that situation for long, sure you stand it, but looking back you feel the pain and sadness of all that time not saying what you felt and at the same time seeing the person you loved in other hands, you're just deluding yourself if you think you're alright but you actually feel like you want to be with that person no matter what but prefer not saying anything out of fear, latter when you look back you accept you were actually suffering. Now I don't think it may be possible to withstand keeping in touch with someone that doesn't want to be your lover when that's the ultimate thing you desire with them, but if you're happy with the friendship, confess and are rejected but keep the original relation you'll be able to live better than in the original situation, as I said, if the other part knows you they already had an approximate idea of your feelings, so they're already ignoring them on purpose (reasons may vary), once they reject you (if they do so) and you proposed properly, you can go back to the original setting and keep a friendship while looking for love elsewhere, I've personally done so with friends, not easy, kinda weird, but if you can leave your feeling aside and keep knowing new people you get to start anew. Still my take is that some people have it more difficult to forget their feeling if they're close to the originator, so distance may be recommended, but not saying anything is usually the wrong way to go.

@jokerxhisoka I don't know if I think so, but they obviously do as it's a mandatory course to pass the year and they choose people at random or so it seems so far. Now, being sincere, I think you can maintain a proper relationship with anybody if both parts are mature and under control of their feelings (teenagers are not but maybe that's what they're trying to help them with), more so if it's just as an exercise and temporal, if it makes sense or is necessary is another matter. I'd even go as far as mentioning that some psychologists (Arthur Aron in the lead) did ponder how people fell in love and devised an experiment to prove so, such experiment showed that people do fall in love simply by getting to know each other better to a deep degree (show vulnerability), not being the contents to know of each individual of much relevance, so even falling in love is possible without considering the individuals (excluding extremes and exceptions as always), ultimately we're social and animals and our mind can be cracked with codes as with any other thing in the universe, the difficult part is to know how.

Holy jesus shit this takes NTR to another whole level idk if i can handle this

This guy better choose and then do cute stuff with whoever he chose. If not i'm dropping it harder than the NASDAQ

Some of the most contrived nonsense I've ever seen in any media. The more I think about the nonsense just exposited in chapter 1 the stupider it gets.

To the Anon reading this. You can do better. There's better romances, better comedies, and the "gyaru" in this isn't a speck on the daintily sculpted ass of a quality gyaru.

Please. For your own sake. Read something else.

Users who are viewing this thread