Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.

Group Leader
S-U-G-A-R
Jump into your racing car
Say Sugar Rush
SUGAR RUSHHHHHHHHHHH

Enjoy the new chapter. Next chapter might take a while. Hope I get more than 24 hours a day, and a little bit of willpower to sprinkle on that.

lmao this is streching my suspension of disbelif a bit far.

+5 point for a kiss? If they just keep kissing couldn't they get a ton of points that way? what about a make out session?

-How many points would banging be?

-Do the teachers just watch all day and get off on high school kids flirting?

- Why do you need to know how to be a married couple to graduate?

Meh. I'll probably enjoy this for a few chapters, but I don't see myself finishing it. It doesn't do anything too different to stand out, and we can all already tell how its gonna end.

This just seems really mediocre, imo.

FTU

I won't begin to read it since it HAS drama which gonna make me go insane and hate my life for a few minutes after reading it, the best option is just to wait until the whole thing is translated but that won't happen for another 1-3 years depends on how many chapters it has so fk this.

Group Leader
@JaxterXD those questions keep appearing in my mind every second I spend on reading this XD

Dex-chan lover
@JaxsterXD
-Do the teachers just watch all day and get off on high school kids flirting?
If all the test couples are giving me unsalted diabetic fluffness, I don't care if I die the next year of heart attack.

Group Leader
Here's a special 4-koma from the author's Twitter that he uploaded on 22 Nov (Good Couples Day). Chronologically speaking this would come after Chapter 9, making it Chapter 9.5.

I think I can release the chapter 4 on the first week of December but not any earlier as I have to work on a new manga from Shonen Ace. Happy reading!

P.S. I hope Akari's friends get more screentime in the main story.

Group Leader
I-I'M JUST A CHILDHOOD FRIEND

Enjoy the chapter. Maybe we'll do double releases from now on instead.
Really want to rush to Chapter 6...

There's a LOOOOOOOOOOOT of fluff from now till the latest chapter (Chapter 10). I couldn't translate with a straight face at all. Sorry if I'm a bit slow (especially with so many other releases this month) but I'll try my best.

Well this sucks. Why does the childhood friend have to like him. That means I'm gonna root for her and she's gonna lose anyway. Might as well drop this cuck manga now.

Hopefully this isnt NTR.....hopefully.....................
Hopefully......................................

Oh god please

I feel like this is one of those series that could drag on forever... then leave you with an ambiguous ending.

Would it kill an author to make a normal story about a couple helping each other to get their respective crushes without falling for each other? I swear the Toradora cancer has spread too far.

Users who are viewing this thread