Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.

Dex-chan lover
I feel this would have been better without both of them already having love interests. Though i guess thats the point of having the drama tag.

@Gotim18 That's absolutely not true. If his childhood friend already had a love interest aside from MC at the beginning then I'd say it's not NTR, or if she wasn't a childhood friend he'd been in love with for years then I'd say it's not NTR.

My guess however is the reason she's getting so close with the other guy so fast is the same reason as MC she wants to switch partners, she said it'd be nice if she got to be paired with someone she knew, and it explicitly said later that she hadn't known the other dude well until now. All speculation though and I'm not gonna do the NTR/pseudo-NTR thing. If it confirms in a month that she just wanted to switch partners and do it with the MC I may read it, otherwise I hate this shit.

@jameaney Wait it sounds like your agreeing with me while saying I’m wrong, as I said ntr requires an established couple not just a love interest. I too am guessing at that route with most likely the childhood friend also wants to switch partners but probably in that month of pretending to be a couple the mc and gyaru will develop feelings for each other. Hopefully the comedy and drama tags mean it won’t get too depressing just some sadness from the misunderstanding or something of that nature.

@Gotim18 I'm saying it doesn't need an established couple. But it does need to be more than "Hey I like that girl that I've never talked to before". In this case the MC has a close relationship with the childhood friend, so if she is taken away it's NTR. Or if they establish that the childhood friend already likes someone else then I'd also say it's not NTR. So it's really too early to say it's definitively NTR that's why I said it has NTR written all over it and didn't straight up say it's NTR.

To sum up the rules for NTR are: Must have an established relationship (romantic or platonic). The heroine must not already like someone else. The heroine must be stolen away, forcefully (rape, blackmail, or other circumstances like in this) or willingly (she falls in love with someone other than the MC after the story starts)

@jameaney ok I misunderstood my bad. I can agree with most of what you said as it sounds fair but one point is if the childhood friend had no feelings, for the mc or anyone else, and develops or has developed feelings for her new partner then that’s still not ntr either. Such as only thinks of mc as a friend and the ikeman already got her to like him. I had always heard the rules of ntr as established romantic relationship thus my previous comments.

"pretending to be couple" with seinen and drama tag.. i hope there is no ntr shit in this manga

Wait wtf is going on with this setting? It feels like it is moving towards "A handmaid's tale" type of society, though not as extreme.

Like seriously, wtf is this.

@BCS You seem to pop up everywhere on these wishful thinking "wish fulfillment " manga's and just talk shit about straight (ya, cuz incel is a retarded word created by losers) Japanese people. Don't like it, don't read it and go read some yaoi or something.

These rom-coms lately have seriously got some weird stuff going on. The worst drama we could expect from them is a misunderstanding or something not dark. But now, they tease this vibe of cheating and netorae. That's not comedy damn it. It's just 1 chapter but, just like with this manga released yesterday https://mangadex.org/title/31233/it-s-not-meguro-san-s-first-time it doesn't exactly seem like a fluffy derpy romantic comedy.

@Orange_Orange I'm kind of hoping these mangas will fail so they stop trying to do this. Not really, but I hope at least they keep the more mature mentality but quit with the unnecessary heavy feeling direction they are doing.

I mean, it's not bad but, these are rom-coms, not actual dramatic romance novels. We read them because they are cheezy and lighthearted. Doesn't mean it can't have some kind of drama or anything. Just that the premise is supposed to be easy to read and you can turn your brain off while reading. With these ones lately, that isn't the case and the comments show that.

dzl

After reading comments here, I see a lot of people don't understand what NTR is.

Users who are viewing this thread