Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.

Group Leader
I'm probably spending more time on this than I should, now I'm down with a fever.

Torn between Team Akari and Team Shiori. More character development should follow in the coming chapters...

JPEG is love, JPEG is life

(P. S. Just went down to the bookstore. They're marketing this manga together with Hajimete no Gal. Quite frankly, this has converted me to the Gyaru religion.)

Double-page supporter
People treating this as NTR are the same ones calling the oppression of men good ol righteous feminism.

Dex-chan lover
I got this feeling that the people here thiks that NTR is what's not. NTR is between established couples, and here is none.
Sure, there is obvious attraction and some of them are on the verge of confessing. Shipping galore. But nobody is in a relationship with anyone more that within the course itself (by the way, who came up with such idea?!). I'm not too sure about Akari, but I guess that's the case for her too.

That means that warever happens, it's fair game. OTPs doesn't count. If any character has problems with that, confess sooner, dumbass.

Dex-chan lover
I can already tell that this will be a roller coaster of emotions and cliches and stupid drama. Just look at the tags and read that description. Oh man... going to put it on the "to read" list for now, because the concept is interesting enough, but it is the execution of it that worries me. Need more Chapters before judging.

Dex-chan lover
*looks at pink hair*
*sees romance*

MY YANDERE SENSES ARE TINGLING!!

*horror tag doesn't exist*

Phew...

ok while i am okay with this kind of setting , my bad person alarm rings extremely hard for that shiori shirazaki ?

but i am really a sucker for not-so-b*tchy-pureatheart-gyaru , so yeah i ship them .

Fed-Kun's army
*sees the title*
so its a sex friend right? ?

*read the manga*
....... just another romance manga.

It's not NTR, it's cuck. I bet you that childhood friend is banging that playboy and gyaru is actually best girl. Welp.

Everyone talking about drama, NTR, whether blond dude is eveil, etc, and I'm just here trying to figure out how they grade the marriage course.

Like are they required to fuck to get an A? And how many students is each teacher watching simultaneously. Hell, aside from looking at teenagers all day and reprimanding then for not fucking in front of the camera, do the teachers do anything else?

How does this system even work, and why is a successful grade required to get into university?

The people complaining about the people saying that this is ntr is hilarious. You don't need to actually be in an "established" relationship to be emotionally or psychologically cucked. Period. Sure, by hentai standards netorae usually involves a dumb bitch in a relationship cheating, being converted through sex and other means, etc etc.

But for anyone that has enough emotions invested in someone else, like love, for instance. To see them slowly slip away from you and become "love-dovey" with another person might as well feel like you were just cucked. Is it true "netorae" by the definition? No, but it's close enough that it might as well be for the "cucked" party.

Both sides aren't right, but neither are they wrong. In this scenario, it's pretty even.

Fed-Kun's army
@Orange_Orange yeah me too their points went up when they kissed and if all that requires to raise the rankings then i will be disappointed. heck we don't even know whats the purpose of this course and why it is a course? and why not pair couples or crushes together.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, we really need more pretend lovers romcom and I'm not talking about Nisekoi.

@RUD3DUD3 my guess is that the justification will be falling birthrates, except this would be a horrible way of fixing that. As society becomes more developed, people become more career focused. Children require a lot of attention and will negatively affect your career, so people opt not to have them. (Similarly stress does awful things to a relationship, which again relates to workload.)

So if they wanted to fix birthrates those are the issues they should be trying to fix. Having aa course where people pretend to be married is likely not going to help, aside from in fictional stories where the author can make it cure cancer or whatever.

It'll be fun to see whatever justifications the author has, but while I'm hoping for the cure cancer angle I sadly don't expect much deviation from the usual suspects.

Dex-chan lover
It's not ntr...yet. But the basic premise really leaning on ntr a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread