Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.

Double-page supporter
What kind of shitty messed up setup is that...

You have to play that shitty married roleplay with someone you don't like and see the one you like being randomly paired with someone else ?
The author is proper messed up.

Contributor
extrasteps.jpg

This is the only time I don't wanna cheer for the gyaru to end up with the mc.

This is not Seinen but Shoujo! From the sparkly eyes to the mostly female pov everything gives off a shoujo vibe! NOT even Josei!

The definition of insanity is reading the same romance mangas over and over again and still having hope that the childhood friend wins.

The art just so good even if i hate all those complicated mindset from MC. Even the plot is less complicated than mc's thought. But well back to what i said earlier, the art just so satisfying that i would neglect all those complain and keep reading. Thanks for your hardwork scanlation team!!!

Would be cool if the author would pull a 180 and make the main character end up with Mei instead because it's complete bullocks how Jirou is inconsiderate to both girls that like him.

To be honest this story doesn't feel like a love story, it's more about sexual awareness and sexual attraction created by raging hormones. At this point I think that Jirou never actually liked his childhood friend and all her antics are actually delusions because of her liking Jirou.
You can really see it, when it comes to taking action he's a wuss until his hormones take over, giving the female counterpart false hopes.
What's worse is that he lacks dedication, with his hormones readying him to jump any girl that comes onto him, making him the anti-thesis of the typical harem character.

What I fear is that this ends up like another famous story with a similar setting and a similar main character, "Good Ending", which makes you curse all the time spent on reading that horrible and psychopathic mess developed from a seemingly good one-shot.

Fed-Kun's army
shiori is worst girl, i cannot put it into words how much i want her to get absolutely fucking cucked and end up permanently alone.

I feel like the only one who never roots fo the childhood friend in these types of media.

As I heard the series maybe forced to end due to low sale (maybe).........................

Dex-chan lover
I saw the raw i dont know if thats the ending but it looks like it, I hope im wrong. And i really hope this updates faster...

Fed-Kun's army
29.1 was recently(?) released on the raws link... 29.2 hasn't been released yet though. Covid has probably delayed raw release as well over there... But it looked like a cute half of a date, can't wait for translation...

Users who are viewing this thread