Fuyu Fenrir no Itoshigo to Natta Watashi ga, Zetsubou kara Iyasareteiku Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

man, i don't know with you guys but i really wish this manga get an animated series. the plot is light, and somehow i've got disney princess vibe to it (idk, maybe it just me). and dammit it so wholesome,so cute, my diabetic ass can't take it anymore

Dex-chan lover
@BatuMenhir With all the isekai getting adaptions recently there is definitely a chance, more likely a bit farther down the line when there are more chapters. I know for certain I'd love this wholesome adorable series getting animated.

Fed-Kun's army
Elle is adorable.
Fenrir is momdorable.
Glare is tsundorable.
Levy is bratdorable.

Come on princess, you need to up your game. If he gets more screen time I'm sure even the prince will become deredorable, they all gonna surpass you in this fluffy manga.

This may sound weird but i don't wan elle to get together with the prince, there isn't enough manga that has a female lead who isn't constantly being forced into a romance, it'd be nice to see her stand strong on her own or find her own love rather than a classic prince.

Dex-chan lover
... I have been corrupted a bit too much.
When I saw the diagram showing how the Hot spring fairy goes from puddle to girl to lover to cloud nine... Let's just say I didn't think it was rain that makes the Hot spring fairy...

Users who are viewing this thread