Fuyu Fenrir no Itoshigo to Natta Watashi ga, Zetsubou kara Iyasareteiku Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@thefabulouspotato
No manga is made for me because everything annoys me. I’m very misogynistic when it comes to manga but not real life, so I wouldn’t call myself a misogynist.

Fed-Kun's army
@uwu_god
I can understand his feelings. I am really racist to brain eating zombies, facehuggers, and Lovecraftian monsters in horror manga but not in real life.

Unrelated but when Elle was summoning icicles and ice flowers, it reminded me of Ganyu from Genshin Impact.

Dex-chan lover
What a place to end the chapter on. I was expecting Elle to just dive into the hot spring, if the clothes are disappearing might as well take advantage of it! Thanks for the chapter!

ppl in comments bickering about fenrir gender and i'm here be like : fenrir is a big awesome doggo. end of story.

Dex-chan lover
This onsen dissolves clothes. We need to find out if swimming suits are also affected. This is RESEARCH!

The editor left a note about the gender but wasn't there a chapter where they explicitly stated the fenrir was always succeeded by a female of the royal family?

Users who are viewing this thread