Fuzoroi no Renri - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

KCS

The chapters are out, but just haven't been uploaded here for whatever reason (probably scan drama).

Dex-chan lover
For those who weren't aware of, the former group removed their chapters from here and migrated to Dynasty Reader. The decision of the transfer was announced in the last chapter: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fusoroi_no_renri_ch48#6
And yes, we'll gladly accept new staff to work with.

Finally, a yuri manga ready to tackle obsessive parasocial twitch relationships.

this is what ive needed

Group Leader
@Darkwolf4 Redoing chapters 26-48 would be a waste of effort since they're available everywhere else and would be like saying SSB's work throughout the series was for nothing. So I doubt it. Just read those chapters on another site.

Dex-chan lover
Did not know that. Now my entire time of waiting is indeed wasted.

Double-page supporter
So I guess the reason for the disappearance of all of those chapters is the usual combo of greed and translator drama..
And as usual it will probably bring more people from mangadex to those shitty aggregators than on the ad ridden reader of the translators group...

Anyway, thanks to you for picking it up this fun and cute manga !

Aggregator gang
@Zenyo
It's on dinasty scans, that's a nice site... But yeah, most of the time groups move to their own websites, which are trash

I don't get why these groups think removing their chapters from MD is a good idea. The manga don't belong to them in the first place(even if they did translate it). This should be a fan translation and the only money you should be making from it is from donations. If you wanna charge for your translations then create a legit business and buy the rights from the author, otherwise you are just being a thief and removing the translations from MD only makes you look like a whining greedy little bitch

Edit: It wasn't money that made them take the chapters out, they just disagree with the "don't get political here" rule that MD has, which is something I can respect so... My bad 😌

thanks for the translation, I don't know this manga still continue in dynasty now gonna read it

You can just freely read here as to why the older group stop and removed theirs ⤵️
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/12469-fusoroi-no-renri-discussion?page=51

All the previous drama and loss of chapters on MD aside, I'm just glad to see this wonderful series making a comeback.
It might be my favourite series on this entire site.
Thanks, Windyfall!

Users who are viewing this thread