Fuzoroi no Renri - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Okay, there seems to be things lost in this chapter. What the heck does it mean about "cotton" when talking about miso? There were also some confusing things that didn't seem to make sense on like who's talking when the "Iori-san has no delicacy" line is said. Is it Iori-san thinking this about herself or is it Minami saying it about her? Direct addresses in English don't really work like they do in Japanese. You'd use a pronoun instead if you're talking to somebody. (Iori-san, you have no delicacy) or if talking about yourself (I have no delicacy). I get the general gist of the comic, but I had to read it twice to kinda figure out what was going on. I'm guessing you might need a native english speaking proofreader to make the text more understandable.

@Ichigo69 "silk tofu" and "cotton tofu" are apparently terms used in Japanese to describe its firmness.

Thanks for the chapter , the scans are really really crisp! I just love the art style it’s so cute

I didn't have any trouble understanding the chapter. Please keep translating the SFX as you are doing! It really helps me as a Japanese learner.

Dex-chan lover
@Ichigo69: I was about to comment on the translations of the first two panels in page 2 myself. Glad to see that someone beat me to it; it's not a common thing for me regarding the various manga that I follow.

Contributor
For all those who wanted to prepare a good miso soup: https://justhungry.com/looking-tofu

Dex-chan lover
Wow a matching cute keychain

Love them both they're the type of people who get engaged without knowing or the type of person who got romantically committed accidentally.. Good thing they're the same

Users who are viewing this thread