Fuzoroi no Renri - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Goodbye sepia filter, you will be missed. (If I pour coffee over my screen, will it have the same effect?)

Fed-Kun's army
I think I'll actually miss the sepia with this story. I've gotten used to it. Wasn't there a pink or purple chapter somewhere in the middle? That color could die in a fired, but sepia kind of works with the story for some reason. Oh well. I'll get used to it.

Fed-Kun's army
I liked the sepia filter; it made the manga unique... :( Oh well, if it makes the translators' lives easier then I guess its fine.

Aggregator gang
Kinda liked the filter. It didn’t burn my eyes at night as much as the white one did.

Double-page supporter
Hm? Don't fruity drinks tend to have a lot of alcohol in it? Less than the hard stuff but more than beer anyways, right?

The previous TL-group once asked to keep the filter and according to them "a overwhelming majority of people requested to keep it". I believe nothing has changed much since then, so please keep it for future releases.

I agree with other commenters, the sepia filter makes this manga unique and I really like it.

Double-page supporter
I kinda liked the sepia filter. It differentiated this series from the 800 other ones in my followed list.

People like the sepia filter it is part of the series charm. People voted to keep it when one the other translators picked up the series and was adding the filter to it themself to keep it going.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga without a sepia filter is going to feel like ice cream without whipped cream. Bearable, but not the same...

Fed-Kun's army
The Sepia filter is awesome though it makes it stand out so much more though :(
Like that Suspicious Maid with the purple eyes little things like that end up making it the Manga I read the moment it's uploaded regardless how busy I am.

Double-page supporter
As Heimdal said people actually asked for the filter, it's part of this manga now, very silly to remove it.

Fed-Kun's army
Sepia is definitely part of the series charm. Black and white will make this much less interesting to read

Don't remove the Sepia filter it is what gives it it's unique and refreshing charm, like you wouldn't remove the cheese from nachos, this is the same, if you remove the Sepia filter you just end up with a manga that looks no different from any other manga, just like nachos without cheese is just some plain tortilla chips that are no different from any other tortilla chips, but adding the cheese is what makes tortilla chips nachos, and the Sepia filter is what makes this manga special and stand out, so please for the love of this manga, please please don't remove the Sepia filter.

(I think I might be a bit hungry after that nachos comparison 😅)

Users who are viewing this thread