Fuzoroi no Renri - Vol. 3 Ch. 63

"In reality, when a girl likes a girl, no matter how hard one tries to make an approach, the other often never becomes aware of it..."

useless_lesbians.txt

Supporter
I also hate harem/dense mc's... The fact that great girls just slobber all over him for no real reason, so annoying.

Paaaaaaaain. The student reminds me kind of Kafuka Fuura

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know what it is lately but I am really noticing the ears these last couple of chapters.

got into the comments to see if u guys were talking about how she literally described almost all plot of mangas but i saw the ears comments... now i just noticed em and i can't unsee it anymore T^T

Fed-Kun's army
@jackslate

yup, absolutely hate loser/perv/dense mc's in harems and romance manga, where no thought is put into why any girl would ever fall for the mc, other than "he's the mc" -_- though I guess it's usually cause there literally is no actual reason the author can come up as to why the girl(s) would ever fall for such a mc

and this shit is done for self-inserters to self-insert into :/

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Would be interesting if the student actually got her a girlfriend instead of doing the usual teacher-student relationship.

the girl found her teacher a girlfriend, but as the time goes the teacher start to feels that something is wrong, she went to the girl and started going out with her instead

yeah its just my imagination

Double-page supporter
I think I would have liked to have a teacher like that.

Also, harem / romcom where any of the main characters lack personality is boring. That includes male characters who are oblivious to the feelings of others, as well as female characters who are only archetypes (tsundere, yandere etc) and nothing else, or who can only be told apart by hair colour / bust size.

Users who are viewing this thread