Fuzoroi no Renri

People actually un-fucking-ironically defend escapism, the same escapist fantasy BS that gave us an avalanche of isekai turds each season, just because they are afraid of controversies. Years upon years of appealing to basement dwelling neckbeards/hikki with garbage power fantasies about being special and unique and wish fulfillment harem is now held up to be a virtue because a translation group DARES to ask for a non-affiliated donation.

Just be frank and say you need a safe space fss. It's a lot more honest and less pathetic than...whatever attempt at justification for getting ass blasted this is.

And apparently art is now not allowed to be political 'cause...reasons?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil garbage escapist fantasies is that good men weaboos should do nothing.

BLM but also this manga was literally a depiction of an abused teen being taken in by an adult who then physically abuses her so honestly not missing it on here too much

Dex-chan lover
@dirak Nobody force you to read something you hate you know.

I'm sad that another will get go untranslated because of exterior matter. Seriously, can we cut some slacks ?

@PurpleQualia
And apparently art is now not allowed to be political 'cause...reasons?

Not the art, it was just a single credit page where the team put link to donate to BLM. Mangadex has a rule about no political in credits pages. Honestly i don't even understand why just change the credits pages and continue uploading was that hard and the team instead choose to delete everything and not change the credits pages. That's the rapeman bullshit all over again, where a team getasked to stop politicals credits pages and instead of changing them, just delete everything and go on high horses about freedom of speech. Honestly most of team do just fine with the no politicals credits pages and say nothing.

Group Leader
@Lilliwyt we chose to remove our scanlation work from this site as a response to a rule we felt was unfairly applied. Yes, we technically could’ve just changed the credits page, but we wanted to stand up for what we believe is right, so we have moved. This is not about freedom of speech, this is about sticking to our morals. If you wish to read any of the things we work on, we upload to Dynasty and I’m sure many other aggregate sites have rips as well.

@Lilliwyt You do realize that translation is an art in and of itself right? That's why we don't use Google translate for everything and why there are tropes associated with translation and not the work itself.

And for the last fucking time, anyone or any site asking for no politics in X better have a good definition of "politics" that isn't just a no true Scotsman of whatever that's controversial these days, which mangadex doesn't have. Honestly just saying that they're assblasted is much more honest and reasonable than whatever garbage the admins came up with.

But all of this is also completely irrelevant because what I took problem with is the claim that ALL anime and manga is made solely as escapist fantasies and that somehow we should respect the safe spaces those who ask for self insert MC in badly written masturbatory stories that amount to an exercise in stroking the metaphorical cocks of their readers. They are everything wrong with this industry and the reason why this art form is so ghettoed. A festering tumour of mediocrity.

@Lilliwyt yup, i dropped it as soon as i got uncomfortable. came by to check because i was wondering why it was mass-removed, that's all

Power Uploader
Thanks for the new chapter, Nyarumi! (And Minty and Skarm.)
Edit: And take care.

So being full MAGA in the credits pages is fine, and wont stop you from being allowed on Mangadex in any way, but supporting BLM is unacceptable?
Got it.
(and since when are any comments free from politics? Not to mention the content of any manga?)

Contributor
For those who weren't aware of, the former group removed their chapters from here and migrated to Dynasty Reader. The decision of the transfer was announced in the last chapter: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fusoroi_no_renri_ch48#6
And yes, we'll gladly accept new staff to work with.

Fed-Kun's army
I was wondering what had happened to this one since it had been such a long time without release.
Well, now I know...

Sad a manga has to suffer form their translator political view.

Fed-Kun's army
Who changed the title, why did they change it to such a terrible translation of the Japanese name, and how do we change it back?

Group Leader
Can we just fucking make up our minds whether we prefer Japanese or English title names instead of randomly switching between them, and if we do prefer the English (I'm okay with that), at least translating them decently (I'm looking at you, this one and Yuujin Chara)?

And who is just randomly changing all these titles (of a series that's had the old name for over two years) for no good purpose?

Fed-Kun's army
58nG8g2.png

How do you fuck up a translation that badly.

Contributor
Changed it back because i still have editing permission! Woo! Thanks for complaining and providing citations, because I can't understand Japanese for shit.

Generally, the English title is only used once there is an OFFICIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATION. But hell, someone went to the effort, and alt titles don't matter.

Horrible choice of fonts. At least try to be consistent. Even a 5 year old will learn that by not trying to color outside the lines.

Users who are viewing this thread