FX Senshi Kurumi-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I know exactly the type of person her friend is. Flexes her riches amongst her friends and online. Claims she got all that stuff from actual trading, but turns out these people you see advertising forex don't make the majority of their money from trading it. Instead they run countless of "premium" groupchats, forex/trading courses and lessons, of which you have to pay a good amount of cash to be a part off. Some of them even go after very cheap stocks to set up their own little pump and dumps. Well at the end of the day MC is at fault. never take financial advice from anyone, always do your own research. and if you're incapable of doing your own research, please don't trade.

Dex-chan lover
H62fvdwf_400x400.jpg

SHE BOUGHT?

Dex-chan lover
Aww those losses though...

I feel bad for Kurumi and I can't help but wonder if Kogane anticipated this from the start. Either way we'll see what happens.

Thanks for the translation (I know Kurumi was admiring how nice Kogane's boobs are; but Kurumi's boobs are probably just as nice as hers from my perspective. She's such a sexy little shortstack).

Dex-chan lover
bruh her first mistake was to go into forex trading (dude, her mom died because of that)

her second mistake was getting financial advice from a fucking classmate of all people. isn't it suspicious that she started trading since she was in high school????? mc even wanted to, but she couldn't
bro if you want financial advice, get it from a licensed financial advisor at a big reputable financial company smh.

and mistake number three- WHY DID SHE FUCKING BORROW MONEY TO "INVEST" WTAF
and THREE MILLION YEN
bro, if you want to make money from gambling, please limit the money you put into it very strictly (ie, i would only use the profit i made to try making more money, yk, separation of funds)

i'm just so fucking mad at her for her stupid decisions
she at least shouldve pulled out some money when she saw it went up tremendously

Dex-chan lover
bruh her first mistake was to go into forex trading (dude, her mom died because of that)

her second mistake was getting financial advice from a fucking classmate of all people. isn't it suspicious that she started trading since she was in high school????? mc even wanted to, but she couldn't
bro if you want financial advice, get it from a licensed financial advisor at a big reputable financial company smh.

and mistake number three- WHY DID SHE FUCKING BORROW MONEY TO "INVEST" WTAF
and THREE MILLION YEN
bro, if you want to make money from gambling, please limit the money you put into it very strictly (ie, i would only use the profit i made to try making more money, yk, separation of funds)

i'm just so fucking mad at her for her stupid decisions
she at least shouldve pulled out some money when she saw it went up tremendously
Man, she's pulling cryptobro levels of degen risk taking

Users who are viewing this thread