Dex-chan lover
bro the way this manga is translated is pure gold

and damn, blondie is beyond help...
image.png

Dex-chan lover
bro the way this manga is translated is pure gold

and damn, blondie is beyond help...
image.png
This is a great panel from a great page, Yasuko want to help but she realize she's powerless and there's nothing she can do to help her friend AND you can feel she's despairing at the stupidity of her friend at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, looks like she’s destined for the land of old fat bald bastards with no eyes and deceptively large amounts of yen. Tale as old as time.

With any luck, Mochi will run into a few during a “special“ cosplay session as well…

Dex-chan lover
Damn Mochiko is bumpin in cosplay. She may be a terrible woman, but her curves are anything but.

Thanks for the translation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Damn Mochiko's still not giving up on making Mebuki's life hell. Yasuko's the only pure person in this series, everyone's fucked up in one way or another lol.

Mochiko did nothing wrong, fite me.
No, not really, she simply asked for a fair premium to a loan with high risk of default. Actually, she is quite generous with her interest rates, I would have gone with 0.8% per day, which is 18x per year, because her loan is uncollateralized, and the borrower is unemployed, has previous unpaid debts (and those debts are high interest ones, like credit card debt), and has currently no capital at hand to even pay close to the amount. No one forced her to stay at FX, persuaded maybe, but seeing the losses should have pushed any reasonable person away from doubling down. She is free to walk away, but she agreed.

Now there's something Mochiko did wrong, that is her written/ printed legal contract, or rather the lack of it.

Group Leader
No, not really, she simply asked for a fair premium to a loan with high risk of default. Actually, she is quite generous with her interest rates, I would have gone with 0.8% per day, which is 18x per year, because her loan is uncollateralized, and the borrower is unemployed, has previous unpaid debts (and those debts are high interest ones, like credit card debt), and has currently no capital at hand to even pay close to the amount. No one forced her to stay at FX, persuaded maybe, but seeing the losses should have pushed any reasonable person away from doubling down. She is free to walk away, but she agreed.

Now there's something Mochiko did wrong, that is her written/ printed legal contract, or rather the lack of it.
She made Mebuki sign a contract, my friend

Dex-chan lover
Started reading recently. Even though I love from time to time reading some crazy trillers with lot of gore, It's one of darkest shit I ever read

Users who are viewing this thread