FX Senshi Kurumi-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Group Leader
And that's the end of regular release from me.
Dunno when I'll do the next chapter, maybe in a few months, maybe next year, maybe never.
I'm too busy with my job. I'm starting to hate it since it's way too tiring and time consuming, yet my salary hasn't increased much.
I could 我慢 (how the fuck do I say this in English) with my current job and realistically retire in 10 years. but 10 years is 10 years. that's fuck long time, enough to kill my soul and passion in life.
I could try getting a WFH job, but they're very rare nowadays and pay like shit.
I really want to become a full-time trader, but unfortunately I'm not very good at it.
So idk. it do be like that sometimes.
or I could become a full-time scanlator for $20 a month lmao

FX Senshi Kurumi-chan is entering 2015 with a brand new arc
The next currency pair:

Meanwhile USDJPY in 2022-2023:

yoDTgvc.jpeg

Dunno when I'll do the next chapter, maybe in a few months, maybe next year, maybe never.
I'm too busy with my job. I'm starting to hate it since it's way too tiring and time consuming, yet my salary hasn't increased much.
I could 我慢 (how the fuck do I say this in English) with my current job and realistically retire in 10 years. but 10 years is 10 years. that's fuck long time, enough to kill my soul and passion in life.
I could try getting a WFH job, but they're very rare nowadays and pay like shit.
I really want to become a full-time trader, but unfortunately I'm not very good at it.

The next currency pair:

yoDTgvc.jpeg
holy shit that was brutality

Group Leader
wait what did you mean this was the end of the web comic? they stopped drawing after this?

but the normal manga is still continnuing? so it'll be completely new content?

Dex-chan lover

The next currency pair:

yoDTgvc.jpeg
Thank you for your service

Group Leader
wait what did you mean this was the end of the web comic? they stopped drawing after this?

but the normal manga is still continnuing? so it'll be completely new content?
The web comic went on a hiatus when it reached this part (the end of Mebuki arc) for the sake of manga serialization http://demk.net/fxsensikurumi.html
The manga continues. everything past this chapter is fresh content.
There are currently 2 untranslated manga chapters.
Ch 28 is Mom despair-inducing intermission
Ch 29 is the beginning of the next arc

Group Leader
Unless you are a time traveler (or highly illegal insider trader), stocks are always gambling. FX is stocks on steroids, might as well go bet on horses instead.
LOL very ignorant and close minded.
I work in the industry and I know a lot of people who make a living from stock trading. It's an acquirable skill.
Stock trading is much less of a gambling than Mahjong. and Mahjong is much less of a gambling than Poker.

Group Leader
The web comic went on a hiatus when it reached this part (the end of Mebuki arc) for the sake of manga serialization http://demk.net/fxsensikurumi.html
The manga continues. everything past this chapter is fresh content.
There are currently 2 untranslated manga chapters.
Ch 28 is Mom despair-inducing intermission
Ch 29 is the beginning of the next arc
does mebuki end up getting fucked (literally)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the scanlation and good luck on your future endeavour.
It would be nice if someone else picked up this manga but I don't believe it since it's niche as fuck and the translation wouldn't be the same without the memes.

Dex-chan lover
And that's what we call a good read...Not exactly a good ENDING considering one of our girls has gone a little insane but we can hope for the best.

Aggregator gang

The next currency pair:

yoDTgvc.jpeg
Thank you for the TL. Good luck with your job

Dex-chan lover
And that's what we call a good read...Not exactly a good ENDING considering one of our girls has gone a little insane but we can hope for the best.
It's not a happy ending, but it's a good one.
Kinda happy to see her not end herself tbh.

Dex-chan lover
LOL very ignorant and close minded.
I work in the industry and I know a lot of people who make a living from stock trading. It's an acquirable skill.
Stock trading is much less of a gambling than Mahjong. and Mahjong is much less of a gambling than Poker.
Ah yes, investment agents on their high horses talking down to the peasantry, except statistically they aren't much more successful than those they look down on.
The real difference is that their losses get cushioned by the customers they should be serving.
Atrocious rates for second hand gambling or long options with near 0 interest rate.
Thanks but I can waste my time and money without paying the "professionals" to do it for me.

So Mebuki ended up with 2.7 mil in debt. Can she even pay it back in a year with her current job?

Group Leader
Ah yes, investment agents on their high horses talking down to the peasantry, except statistically they aren't much more successful than those they look down on.
The real difference is that their losses get cushioned by the customers they should be serving.
Atrocious rates for second hand gambling or long options with near 0 interest rate.
Thanks but I can waste my time and money without paying the "professionals" to do it for me.
You're absolutely clueless. you don't know what you're talking about. you don't even know who you're shitting on.

Users who are viewing this thread