G Joshi! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Delusional Girls

Dex-chan lover
I thought that Waseda was Nachi's ideal type.

Who knew that yuri was the endgame this entire time? And a threesome at that. At least, they better let poor banchou in on the fun.

Dex-chan lover
>Imagining men
Well I guess is not yuri after all not that I'll dro-
>Sudden yuri
Okeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy XDDD

Lol and it was easy to see, but I was thinking about Waseda so I didn't notice the similarities to one another xD
masataka-sawatari-166182.jpg

PS I think banchou is the one with really bad taste, someone unsuccessful, filled with rage and having a hard time in a small house...

Group Leader
@Azhotype
What's with WOMEN and their rape fetish. Have you seem the stuff they get off to?
Fifty Shades of Grey, BL involving rape, shoujo manga filled with lolicon teachers and other sorts of abusive relationships...

I take commissions drawing lewd material, but men usually ask for more vanilla stuff compared to the women clients I've had.

At first they aren't that attractive, but nope, they are too lewd and we like it, oh, the Yuri too

Talking about rape/violence fetish, so those mangaka/artists who draw that stuff are a woman(in majority)?🤔

So close yet so far~~
God damn wild Waseda appear lmao. To answer @hakin questions, many doujin/artists i know that take request for any drawing usually female

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if they'll make a distinction between "gay" and "queer"?

Users who are viewing this thread