Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Ch. 60 - Luna's True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
The new girl don't fit Heihachi's team style. But I'm not sure if I want the other guy get her.
Then again the Yamada is not quite the bad guy, he's just another player and his team loves him (I think).

Aggregator gang
It should be a crime that the last bubble didn't say "It's Gacha Time" instead of "It is Gacha Time"

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I SWEAR TO GOD IF EITHER YAMADA OR A NEW PLAYER GETS KARON

GO KICK THEIR ASSES, HEIHACHI! I'M ROOTING FOR YOU!!

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if the box is shared between all the gacha players, like if one pulls it decreases the amount for the other making it a race against time. Still not sure about them introducing another puller as a chuuni enemy rather than just having the MC deal with the world's own problems.
well its LN change, since in WN this another dude not there also about Karon
Heihachi failed this time but latter he able to summon Karon for limited time to deal with super strong raid boss that the knight and vampire cant do nothing even after using their special skill they unlock from dupe

Aggregator gang
I actually don't like the existence of other gacha players. They appear suddenly for no reason except to pull MC's possible party members from limited gacha pool. And the author didn't give any reason for us to like them.
Ya... i wish it was just him in another world. The other guys existence drags the story down for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if the box is shared between all the gacha players, like if one pulls it decreases the amount for the other making it a race against time. Still not sure about them introducing another puller as a chuuni enemy rather than just having the MC deal with the world's own problems.
I'm sure it is shared, box gacha initially was designed to be rolled within certain group of people who to certain extent, could control the result on who would get the grand prize. So I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a race or rolling chicken game.

Users who are viewing this thread