Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Ch. 60 - Luna's True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
he have 400, mc have roughly 600 huh, i wonder how much you need for 10x draw... I forget... cba reread
Pg 6 last chapter MC had 804. And after skimming through I didn't see any point where it lowered. So MC has a very good lead. Unless some kind of bull crap (basically the villain needs a new girl to even out the teams) happens, he should get the new girl.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
ohh is that perma Karon?, wow.
I wonder if MC will be able to get her or maybe something interesting will happen instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Wonder if the box is shared between all the gacha players, like if one pulls it decreases the amount for the other making it a race against time. Still not sure about them introducing another puller as a chuuni enemy rather than just having the MC deal with the world's own problems.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if the box is shared between all the gacha players, like if one pulls it decreases the amount for the other making it a race against time. Still not sure about them introducing another puller as a chuuni enemy rather than just having the MC deal with the world's own problems.
probably not the box but the amount of gems regenerated at a time else players would sue the game dev

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
he have 400, mc have roughly 600 huh, i wonder how much you need for 10x draw... I forget... cba reread
i think x10 draws cost 50, same as real world gachas. normally a guaranteed unit comes in about 30 x10 pulls and would cost 1500 if you get extremely unlucky and hit the pity pull. so since this stops 25 pulls shy of 300 they would both need to hit 1,374 of the summon currency.

Dex-chan lover
Setting that up and having people eavesdrop is awful. That's breaking trust.

They deserved a bit more than that.

Small runes on poster says "dead or alive".

Wonder if the box is shared between all the gacha players, like if one pulls it decreases the amount for the other making it a race against time.
If that's the case and numbers in the thread are correct, MC won't benefit from more pulls, since you can assume everyone will start pulling the moment it's available, and even with just these two people pulling, he's not going to run out of pulls before the gacha does.

In these gacha game mangas, it's very rare to see any character pulled from the gacha appear more than once. There are those with duplicates, but most don't have those. Then again, most have just the MC pulling in the entire world.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and happy new year!

Assuming they draw from the same loot pool, it might be a game of chicken if neither has enough currency to pull all the loot. Allow the other to draw all the bad loot so MC will get the good ones later or draw ASAP so MC will get the chance (albeit smaller) to get the best loot.
Of course this assumes both players know that this is the case.

Though no real gacha games draw from the same pool, too unprofitable.

Anyway, we already know this, but to reiterate my distaste, that Yamada is a real antisocial jerk. If only the “rival” is a bit more decent than a 2-bit antisocial edgelord…

Dex-chan lover
I actually don't like the existence of other gacha players. They appear suddenly for no reason except to pull MC's possible party members from limited gacha pool. And the author didn't give any reason for us to like them.
What other gacha players? I only remember the two in this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread