Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Ch. 63 - Dangerous Medicine

Dex-chan lover
What a day to release this chapter right before Firefly banner drops. Bro suffering as F2P without options to buy jade using real money 💀

• Angry
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
This is starting to get annoying… basically just repeating the same plot over and over again…

Dex-chan lover
That's it? All of this just for retard to pointlessly make everyone loss the chance to pull this banner? And he leave like this? No one has any grudge about the dude that literaly tried to murder them?

The fan service isn't good enouth to support the totality of the manga...

Dex-chan lover
it's not the pain of banner ending, but banner ended just before pity pull can be drew because missing that 1 xtal...

• Angry
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Good.
He should seggs the girls he already has. Maybe get Estelle thigh job.

No point getting more units if you are not using what you already have. I still have lvl 1 Koharu😂

Dex-chan lover
Bad enough to miss a Banner.
To miss it because of someone else? Violence.

Dex-chan lover
The artist must really like Estelle’s thighs (not the first time of course), they are placed in the center of pg. 14 when she makes her entrance in this chapter (before a cut in of only her thighs slightly before). Totally got stuck in my mind.
Ergo, the message I got from this is: “Doping is meaningless against Estelle’s thighs.” :ROFLMAO:

Now, I totally don’t mind this at all.:meguusmug:
Totally better than Yamada the irritating idiot and uh…. our gacha obsessed MC bickering.
Artist has their priorities straight. Mmmhm.

Dex-chan lover
So will Heihachi got the girl he want?
ps. if some stupid ass like the chuuni prevent me from getting limited character like Firefly I would make sure he is a Eunuch so that he won't be able to think of waifu again

What a day to release this chapter right before Firefly banner drops. Bro suffering as F2P without options to buy jade using real money 💀
Shhh! Don't reveal your power level, dudes! :lewd:

Users who are viewing this thread