Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Requests & Rewards

he is a gacha freak, if you know anyone who plays Fire Emblem Heroes, Brave Frontier,or any of those other gacha games then you'll know how those players grind for their summoning stones/gems/coins/etc, im not afraid to admit im a gacha freak but what ill always hate about gacha is the damn rates.

Dex-chan lover
oh mai gaud a new chapter

@OrangeAbundis i was there. i played BF so much i reached lv100 and still only 6 stars. gacha fucked me up so hard i practically retired from BF

@Wolvenworks i know what you mean, i recently came back to BF after maybe 2 years, lvl 439 and whats killing me is trying to collect meta units that are good for the current content, i recently quit Fire Emblem Heroes though cuz of the gacha, honestly wasting money, and orbs on rates that arent as bad as other games but with my luck i shouldve just given up earlier

Group Leader
Oh, the dumb isekai manga about a gacha addict is actually the only one that doesn't think its readers are dumbasses.
This is actually the first isekai I've read that doesn't spend 3 to 10 pages on the levels in the guild...

This should be dumb as hell, but the author is fairly good with pacing. Even that "How do I charge my phone? -Don't worry, it's autocharging" bit was ok for me...
It's actually making me laugh, what a surprise ?

The only isekai that used smartphone that I like so far. I hope it'll continue to like this

I like that the girl is actually wearing full armor for once. Super cute despite that.

Also OP like crazy. ?

Aggregator gang
This is actually pretty solid. That eye mask joke got me pretty good. Gave me flashbacks of the Kakashi joke episode from the original Naruto. I also like the chemistry between these two. Even the cliche about the beta male being nervous about sleeping in a room with a girl feels like it has a little more depth here. I like it, can't wait to see more.

Power Uploader
> This is actually the first isekai I've read that doesn't spend 3 to 10 pages on the levels in the guild...
@aFFi Well in the novel, it's like a paragraph... They actually skipped the whole guild part, which really... not much is lost :p There is one I can think about later that I hope they don't skip.

Fed-Kun's army
@Wolvenworks
@OrangeAbundis

Preach. Use to play Brave Frontier, Valkyrie Connect, Puzzles and Dragons, Dragonball Dokkan Battle, and Naruto Blazing.

Currently playing Dragonball Legends and Sonic Runners.

Users who are viewing this thread