Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Gacha Again

Dex-chan lover
wow that was disappointing,I was hoping we won't ever see her face like with the goblin slayer

Aggregator gang
Imagine if we ever actually saw Kakashi's face. This is outrageous! I need to bleach my brain now to cleanse this memory from my brain and only read the first 3 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@EXISTCHESE Nike is also the greek goddess of victory https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nike_(mythology) it also may just be saying "it's an homage, not copyright infringement!"

This guy gets a bunch of items from the gacha, whines about it, and then immediately starts talking about how useful they are. it's like he got fragment of 2030 and black grail in the same pull and said it was horrible.

Dex-chan lover
Good thing he wasn't wearing Yeezys, which would make him go around hugging overweight orange monkeys.

That reveal did not surprise me as I already knew that our masked knight is one of the girls in the first few pages of the first chapter (the scene which previews the current state of the novel typical of any manga adaptation).

Dex-chan lover
A forest of bistros? That sounds delicious!

Also, Hah! That'll teach you shitty whales.....

Double-page supporter
This story is so unrealistic. If he was actually getting his items through gacha, his pulls would almost all be that plush. None of this useful shit he's been getting.

Power Uploader
The manga is fun and all, but I still enjoy the novel more... the skipped details is what did it for me...

Aggregator gang
@Kisato
Cute. I guess.

I like her with the mask more though. Actually gives something interesting to the character.

Yeah, this exactly. But I guess progression has to be had somewhere, unable to make or play more cards, so gotta burn this one early... unfortunate.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato ah yes Angewomon...the waifu of the Digimon series. the one everyone had fantasies when they were young. because if you don't, your dick might have been lopped off.

Dex-chan lover
behold the travesty that is Excalibar Kai Ni. but at least it's worth waiting for Norl's face

Oh cool I wasn't the only one who liked her with the Mask more, I hope it stays.

Also digimon has gotten a lot more humanoid recently so there are plenty now.

@SomeGuy1

I got fragment of 2030 and black grail when I was a lowly newb and I do think they're garbo then because 500 HP is a lot when your HP is barely 5000 XD

On the flip side, he did say he's a big spender and pretty high leveled, so of course he thinks those stuff with bad stats are garbo. He just failed to realize that he IS garbo too currently

Users who are viewing this thread