Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - To Whom Will The Gacha Smile

Dex-chan lover
Why even bother putting down stats? Just drop a "broken cheat item" tag down and it will have the exact same effect.

Dex-chan lover
Rate up means your chances go from 0.001% to 0.002%

I feel like you're missing some zeroes there. Even if it's just a throw away example, it's not giving off enough despair.

MD@Home
wew... Estelle is quickly climbing up in my Best Girls ranking... was expecting her to be pompous and a bit more annoying as a tsundere or bit*h <.< glad I was wrong XD!!

this guy is literally a gambling addict and the story glorifies it as if it's no big deal... doesn't really sit right with me.

@Snipernonscope
no, i mean i thought the gambling part would be less integral. like, sure there'd be a focus on rolls and stuff, but i didn't think the entire plot would be 'man spends day and night getting currency that can only be used to fuel his gambling addiction'

Dex-chan lover
Faker than a 3€ bill. After the pull of destiny you'd get an SR tops. Certainly not an UR.

That dupe... Oh goodness me I can't stop laughing.

Can focking relate on that P A I N after grinding.

Users who are viewing this thread